Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Took A Few Pics At Last

timcrasher

I finally managed to take a few pictures of my beast. Hope you like them. :thumbsup:

aygosexysideview.jpg

aygofrontandside.jpg

aygorearview.jpg

speedo.jpg

You can just see my sequencial shift lift around the top edge of the speedo. It just had to be done :yahoo:

Let me know what you think ( good or bad ), I won't be offended.

Cheers Tim

• Like 1

nice work. exhaust looks kool. is it a full exhaust or just a clip on thing?

Can you post a movie of your shiftlight in action?

Hi, The exhaust is just a replacement for the backbox. It's just a little bit fruitier sounding, but not enough to be annoying on the motorway. It sounds just like a Porsche Boxster, when you give it some :thumbsup:

I did make up a couple of different back boxes, but they just didn't suit the car. I settled on the twin ovals, so as to complement the shape of the rear lights.

With regards to posting a video of the revlight :unsure: , I amazed myself by getting pictures posted. I don't have anyway of recording it, but if anyone coming to Lincoln on the 24th, has the know how, that could be the way to go.

Cheers

Tim

I don't have anyway of recording it

No movie-setting on the Digital Camera or CameraPhone then?

I certainly will NOT be there; it's a bit too far away across the pond :P

Hi, The exhaust is just a replacement for the backbox. It's just a little bit fruitier sounding, but not enough to be annoying on the motorway. It sounds just like a Porsche Boxster, when you give it some :thumbsup:

I did make up a couple of different back boxes, but they just didn't suit the car. I settled on the twin ovals, so as to complement the shape of the rear lights.

With regards to posting a video of the revlight :unsure: , I amazed myself by getting pictures posted. I don't have anyway of recording it, but if anyone coming to Lincoln on the 24th, has the know how, that could be the way to go.

Cheers

Tim

did u make the exhaust yourself then?

i like the shape as it matches the lights but would be slightly better if it went into the bumper a little.

would love to get an exhaust for my aygo :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

I made a pattern in steel, and then got it made up in stainless by a mate who is an agent for Powerflow.

It is the 3rd version I tried. I wanted to fit a pair of motorcycle cans I have in my collection of bits, but the rear towing eyes were in the way for a proper fit. Backbox 2 was a jap style single outlet 3" Jap style pipe, but that was sooooooo loud, because it was a short silencer.

I think a triangular centre outlet, like the new Corsa, would look good. I might have a go at that when I get bored of this one.

My mate has the steel "pattern pipe", on his 107, and it is a little louder due to having a round silencer which is slightly smaller than the oval one I have fitted.

He has cut his bumper and fitted it slightly higher up, but I didn't want to do that to mine as I can just swap my backbox for the standard one when I part exchange the Aygo for a new one.

I might try developing an induction kit next ( from my collection of bits ), but I don't want to do too much and upset my dealer, in case of any warranty issues. He is understanding, but I don't want to push things.

• 8 months later...

Buddy, are they 15's or 16's?

Did your dealer let you fit bigger boots and a zaust without invalidating your warrantry? I thought that would be out of bounds untikl the finance was up, but if not........ I may have to get modding when mine gets delivered.....Hmmmmmm

didnt realise you lived near me, that is a nice car!! cant believe I havent spotted it!!

I would offer to help on the video but technology aint my department either :P

Love the TRD badges!!

SJx

I sort of float between my house in Leeds, and my parents house in Newark. I'm around the Lincoln area this weekend for a Christening, so I might be spotted out and about.

Big Boz,

The wheels are Team Dynamics Pro Race 7x15. With regards to the warranty, it hasn't been an issue so far. The car came with alloys as standard, I have just changed them for an alternative set. If I did have a warranty issue, it would invalidate the part I have replaced, and\ or the associated parts, ( wheels bearings etc).

But as these are normally service items anyway, I would expect to pay for them anyway. I don't intend to keep the car after the warranty has expired anyway, as will be due a new car anyway. Just find a sympathetic dealer, and don't take the wee-wee.

Zaaro,

Where did I get them? They were in the garage :rolleyes:, sorry. They came off my Corsa race car. Slightly wrong offset, so I had to fit 3mm spacers. I think a set will cost about £500 from Halfrauds.

And eahudson, give me a wave next time. I can usually be found cruising the mean streets of Batley on the way to work. Actually, I pass quite a few Aygo's on the way to work. If it's any of you lot on here don't be shy, give me a wave. I might wave back.

love this :D

im sure the 107 sport xs has this type of exhaust as standard... id love to have one but warrenty :(

Yes but Aimee, 107 xs pipe sounds pathetic. Mine roars like the high performanced beast an Aygo deserves to be :lol:

I did record a video clip of the revlight when I took some pics this morning, but it won't load properly. I'll have another go later

just for reference, the 107 sport is ceased production and the last few in the country are ordered.

the replacement is, well, pretty bland..... :driving:

yeh i know theyre not made anymore :( i was gutted because i wanted a white one, but ended up with my lovely Platinum, which was a better deal! I wanted a white car though but nevermind lol!

Tim, i want something like yours but i dont want anything overly loud.. thinks im gonna go to powerflow and see what they can knock up.. i just dont wanna void my warrenty :(

i really like this, espeically as I dont have a rev counter....got a simple "how to" for us?

Thanks, SJ.

I really like this little mod. It is the thing most people comment on when they see the car. My mate was so impressed we had to fit one to his car.

It is a gear change light designed for motorcycles, made by Datatool.

As to a " how to " feature, I could take some photos, when I next have the dash apart, to hopefully fit a gear indicator.

that would be very cool, thanks. Very Funky Mod!

am now curious about the gear indicater too....lol

I am not one for style modification's however Tim you have impressed me with yours and that is rare. Love the overall look. Love the rev counter; love the wheels, exhaust and even the side stickers.

The only thing I do not like are any of the front and rear stickers/badges... less is more sometimes.