Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fascia Panel And Trim Removal Tool?

Wiilm

what car ....

Avensis 2004 Model MKII

To Wilm.

Best tool to remove radio without causing damage are your hands ( i am not joking) the trim that goes along the top of your glovebox & above your radio which holds your drink holder can be gently pulled away from dash by starting at N/S/ door, it has push fit clips that hold it in.

The two side trims to each side of radio can be removed once cowling around gear lever has been removed, you may see two screws that require removing. You should now see two retaining bolts at top/bottom of radio, remove these & radio will come out with heater rotary switch pack.

Remove metal panels from both sides of radio & your heater pack should slide to one side to be removed.

Regards, Beagh.

PS: Might be a good idea to renew the 4/5 tiny bulbs in heater pack at this stage, you can bet your bottom dollar one will blow when everything is re-assembled.

Oh thanks Beagh, I've been scratching my head over this, not wanting to scratch or create leverage marks on the panels.

I'll take your advice on the heater bulbs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links