Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moderator Voting

GIDDLEPIN

Moderator voting  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Electing moderator

• farhanali89
    • -T-Sport
    • Dawesy
    • Norfolk n Chance
    • Hou
    • Phoenix999
    • XXXXX
    • dave.m
    • bothwell_buyer
    • Blue84

Well, I don't think there will be any more nominations appearing so now is the time to post your votes.

You can vote on more than one but if this turns out to be an obvious farce then things will be decided the old fashioned way ;)

Please feel free to add any comments on your votes if you want, be aware any unnecessary or derogatory remarks will be removed and if necessary a warning issued.

(If any of the nominees send PM's offering bribes, could those receiving them please contact me as I want my cut :D)

Les

Edited by GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• bothwell_buyer

• -T- Sport

• KPARRIS-JONES

Put up my votes. :)

I think my choices have obvious reasoning behind them. :thumbsup:

That extra £2 will go a long way to the CTS huh?

Well done Lee for the early lead! :D

That extra £2 will go a long way to the CTS huh?

Well done Lee for the early lead! :D

£2 a day and I should be able to afford a FL CTS in 3254 days:)

I have voted and he/she is, imo the perfect person for the job.

Friendly.

Helpfull.

Knows about Toyota's.

And is just an all round nice person.

I have voted for someone who goes in several forums, is online on a regular basis, can be online more, helps with meets where possible both arranging and attending, is friendly, has their own mind and knows is helpful! Oh and is a Supporter so actually willing to help the club financially!

But as with all these things the most popular people get the job rather than the best for the job!

Added my vote.. although I'm no longer a Ravver...

Had to split my vote though... so gave dave m and bothers a tick... BOTH TOP BANANAS!!!! ;)

Regards

Rob

B)

To All.

I will have to withdraw myself from this Election due to financial & possible dealings of the T. wood type which i will continue to strongly deny until proven otherwise.

Regards, Beagh.

Arghhhhh...I want the person I voted to win........it would be such an asset to TOC.

He/she would make a great Mod.

Arghhhhh...I want the person I voted to win........it would be such an asset to TOC.

He/she would make a great Mod.

Broadminded,polite & intelligent like those for whom I voted ? :unsure:

85,187 members, active or not & 55 Votes :o

Allow 2 votes per person [ I did 3 votes] leaves 26-27 members bothered their backsides to vote :angry:

Not nearly good enough :(

It was Multiple choice. :)

Once voted you can't alter.

Allow 2 votes per person [ I did 3 votes] leaves 26-27 members bothered their backsides to vote :angry:

Maybe that should read 'Allow 2 votes per screen name...' and not per person. :shutit:

Is that a sad reflection of the forum at the moment ? it would seem that most people are happy to look in , but can rarely be bothered to log in and tap a few keys , :rolleyes: oh well so be it .. I voted by the way for 3 of the listed candidates .

Maybe that should read 'Allow 2 votes per screen name...' and not per person. :shutit:

Yer dead right :lol: My bad :(

To say that I am disappointed with the greatest majority of members and supporters on here is putting it mildly.... I will post my true thoughts in the 'Supporters' forum :huh:

What annoys me is that there are far too many people that feel they have the right to moan and groan but they put little or nothing into the club by way of either support financially or otherwise. :ffs:

Frankly I am wondering why anyone would want to help people that are so unwilling to help others :(

I suppose its a bit like politics - some you like and most you can't be bothered with. Unless you happen to need their help to get a road fixed or a planning application rejected...such is life.

My take on it all is having worked in politics and now spend 7 days a week volunteering with a large charity project, you come against supporters who do little; supporters who passionately believe in whats being done; and a wadge of sceptics who can't believe in anything being good.

This forum encompasses all sorts and one must just accept that its a mirror of 'life' out there. A bit of 'craik'... a bit of advice... some sharing..and some banter is what makes this place survive...and a bit of respect helps too.

I might even bow to those with diesel 5 door cars (electioneering???)

not on much, but do read the forums, cast my vote purely on the answers I got in return of a question.

thanx guys I enjoy the site

Gavin

ps voted for 2 people but it only registered 1 !!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links