Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cts Tte Supercharger

Antd4agze

should be released by summer or at most by the end of the year, around 225 bhp and a lot more torque than standard... should be a lot more faster throughout gears since SC gives it a lot of low end torque

Its a bit off topic but i have a 4agze myself and im looking to get over 200bhp with it??

Its the latest engine with the twin dli and 165bhp.

I have a sierra rs500 front mounted intercooler,apexi 4 branch and full n1 exhaust, HKS filter, cusco/fensport pulley kit so far and i wreckon i have about 200bhp at a push.

I heard that they ecu has problems feeding boost over 14psi and also the injectors are maxed out and the map sensor needs upgrading also to get bigger bhp.

Firstly i have been told off my local engineering tuning factory that Uni-Chipping the ECU will be fine.

Secndly i suppose the injectors from the gze are 365cc injectors and the 3sgte injectors are 430cc i think and are 2 ohm impedance aswell so will these do??

could i also use the map sensor off the mr2 turbo or supra tt aswell or what will i need??

I dont want crazy bhp but over 200bhp is my mark so im staying with it..... B)

Can you fit Electronic boost controllers like an apexi boost controller and a apexi a/fr air/fuel ratio controller to a 4agze???

Any help is much appreciated!

• 2 months later...

Any Updates about the TTE SuperCharger for the CTS. Where can I find out information about release date.

Thanks

not sure about the release... but it's about time!

this should make the corolla and celica serious contenders the fastest hot hatch crown :thumbsup:

I will phone with TTE this month ! They said next info's coming June.

Last stand: 225-230hp and 250 Nm.

Release depends on the german TÜV.

Toyota and lotus are preparing an 250hp version of the 1.8 vvtl-i to the lotus exige

That sounds more like it. I wonder why they r not doin this one for the rolla

there are some Homologation problems with the CTS compressor, which means its unlikely to come to the UK,

same as the Yaris compressor.

however i will be able to source the conversion kits if enough people are intrested

• 2 weeks later...

I phoned with TTE ....

bad news : kit won't come before autumn ....

because of the cooperation with Toyota Japan ... it will last some more months :(

Same fact with the MR2 W3 Turbo .... kit isn't also available yet.

' date='Jun 5 2004, 02:53 PM'] Toyota and lotus are preparing an 250hp version of the 1.8 vvtl-i to the lotus exige

Now that will be one DAMM fine car.