Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting Clear Rears To A Facelift Yaris.

Envy Performance Ltd

Well for anyone who was wondering if it is possible to fit the clear rear lexus style lights to the facelift Yaris, yes it can be done. The lights are the same physical shape and fit OK but the wiring is completly different. To do this modification you need to first buy the pre-face lift bulb holders (3 each side) and the bulbs to go with them.

You then need to cut the connector off the loom and extend the wires so you can work with them. I then used small speaker, speaker cable connectors to connect the extended wires to the bulb holder containing the five terminals. It took a little time to work out which colour wires goes to which conector but I got there in the end and I have a wire diagram if anyone needs to know which wire goes to which terminal. A word of caution please don't alow the wires to touch when bared otherwise you will end up blowing a few fuses ;)

It sounds pretty straight forward but in reality it is quite a time consuming and fiddly job. The results make the job all worthwhile, particularly on a black car. :thumbsup:

Lexus-rears.jpg

Kevin

How dare u tiktok? :lol:

I have a black Yaris and i think my lexus clusters look the s**t also! :drool:

But if afterburners were available i would have went down that route definately!

Cheers :thumbsup:

:D

sorry. i just thin they look good on the grey yaris's, and blue.

but then if we all thought that we'd all drive the same cars. and at the end of the day, its your car and its you who needs to be pleased by the way it loks, sod everyone else. :lol: j

:thumbsup:

i also don't like gold wheels on any cars apart from black. :yes:

finally sorted it then! top man!

Hi Jaxx, yeah got there in the end:D forgot to say thanks for all your help, top bloke :thumbsup:

Cheers

Kevin

kev where did you get the replavement bulbs and holdersd from, and how much, Ive been told that I can get them from Toyota France

kev where did you get the replavement bulbs and holdersd from, and how much, Ive been told that I can get them from Toyota France

Hi, I just ordered the pre-face lift bulbs and blb holders. I can get them for you if need be.

HTH

Thanks

Kevin

how much, and will they fit on the Ultra lamps?

I wont need to get the bulds, cos I can get sum LEDs instead, just wanna know how much the bulb holders will be

theyre about 2-3 quid each from toyota

is that per bulb holder, none of the toyotas in the manchester area have them, what the part number?

yeah per holder

ask kev from envy he bought some for his

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links