Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Mini Meet Pictures

SuperRetard

Some lo-res, bandwidth friendly, piccies... if anybody wants the hi-res version of a particular shot, PM me with the filename and I'll email it to you...

Another reason to want a Celica...

Pict0002.jpg

1.0l vs 1.5l

Pict0009.jpg

The mother-of-all-wings (removed by South Yorkshire plod only last night! D'oh!)

Pict0011.jpg

Stop for 30 seconds, and this is what happens! :P

Pict0021.jpg

SexyCrayola's sexy celica

Pict0023.jpg

Mardy copper got the hump and threatened him with a £1000 fine... said it overhung the roof, which was enough for him. Wasn't bothered about it not overhanging the rear wings... Personally, I reckon he had to leave for work without a BJ off the missus...

Mardy copper got the hump and threatened him with a £1000 fine... said it overhung the roof, which was enough for him. Wasn't bothered about it not overhanging the rear wings... Personally, I reckon he had to leave for work without a BJ off the missus...

so what if it overhung the roof?

aerials are above the roof, and as long as it doesnt produce too much from the rear of the car its ok, aint it :unsure:

hence the reason for some jap exhausts being looped off when u gotta get the uk check after importing em.

then again, towbars on cars protrude a fair bit don't they...

and some very nice pics there pal :thumbsup:

engine bay goodness on the is200's :D

-Z

love the pics mate...and have you been doing a spot of cleaning with my car?

I cant see any bug marks on the plate or bumper.. lol

Have you uploaded the high res ones to the gallery?... if not i would not mind all of the above in high res... lol..

i got Broadband so if you could e-mail them then let me know and i will pm you my address...

Cheers

by the way.. trust you to get that 'Dandism' quote.. lol

whats all this about the spoiler?

Just looked up Dandism in every online dictionary I can find and it's not in any of them. What's it mean???????????????

Rich

Just looked up Dandism in every online dictionary I can find and it's not in any of them. What's it mean???????????????

Rich

was told by my mates missus that it means... something along the lines of being complete or at one/complete with something.. in this case your car...?? :blink:

just found this though.........Dandism Explained maybe.

I suppose it's one of those words that doesn't translate properly from Japanese to English. There's a regular thread on the Sera group site about what Sera means.....so there seems to be a general theme of confusion regarding names etc.

Cynos is Greek for DOG though. <_<

Rich

Here is the link to the Hull meet pictures i took.........hope you all like it... :) :)

Hull meet pics

Wicked pictures there Maz... put mine to shame.. :P

The cars are lookin good... :thumbsup:

still havent seen any of the starlet,isnt it worth a pic?

I took some pics of your starlet Hou but been a new camera i've managed to get a dirty great big finger in the blooming way of each shot i took :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links