Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Zorsts!

Ryan1985

Rite i have a 1 litre pre-facelift Yaris. I now want an exhaust (aswell as alloys, suspension etc.) but don't know wots available 4 the 1 litre!

I've had a look about and all i have found is a Blitz Nur Spec backbox! I ideally want a cat-back system but do not want 2 go 4 a custom exhaust!

Any recommendations or if Kevin from ENVY reads this wots available 4 the 1 litre?

I like the look of The HKS Hiper T thingy but dunno if they are available 4 the 1 litre!

Cheers :thumbsup:

hey man. i have a one off HKS Hi Power exhaust for my TS. I think ur best bet is to find a powerflow dealer get them to do the piping back to the CAT and by an HKS back box. or ill try and see if i can source u the same as mine but for 1 l.

You can get the Fujitsubo Power Getter for the 1l. I'm sure Kevin will tell you how awesome it is :)

i like that 2. doesnt do it for me though. The advantage with HKS and powerflow is that it has a lifetime guarantee. Fujitsubo still souunds good though.

ryan PM me or mail me and ill advise u on the best thing for ur money.

monkey_man_studios@hotmail.com

The Fujitsubo will probably outlast the me and the next generartion. The build quality is fantastic.

Who said HKS have lifetime guarantee!!!???

FGK (Fujitsubo) is starting to become popular now in the UK. I always kept quiet about it, as you always keep the good stuff to yourself. :)

FGK only make exhausts and nothing else.... nuff said really.

If you want FGK I can sort this out for your 1 litre. I had a custom 2 exit from powerflow in Donny made for mine. Normally I would stick with a single bolt on from Japan, but the VS kit was just crying out for a twin to fill up the rear diffuser.

As to a full system, the cat is part of the centre pipe so you have to cut and shut. All the japanese exh are rear box only.

Al.

Hi Ryan, the following manufacturers all make exhausts for the 1.0ltr Yaris. Varis (twin exit dtm style), Fujitsubo (non power getter), RSR, C-One, Tanabe super medallion, 5zigen, HKS, Blitz, Apexi, Greddy, Toms, TRD.

So Plenty of choice there!

Out of the exhausts listed above I would be inclined to go for Fujitsubo, RSR, Blitz, Apexi, 5zigen as they are all stainless and have nicely styled tail pipes.

As Ninjin says the majority of exhausts are back boxs only. Pricing ranges from between £260 - £365 depending on manufacturer and model.

If you fancied something different Varis to a nice DTM upswept twin pipe.

HTH

Kevin

Hi Kevin have u any pictures of these or are they all on the website! and why is the Fujitsubo a 'non power getter'???

And wot do u think will give the most power if any power is gained?

I think i'm inclined to go 4 a single 4" tailpipe!

:thumbsup: for the help!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Ryan, I will try and dig up some pics for you. Have you seen Ian's RSR pics? Thats a nice looking back box and they do a 1.0ltr version :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

how much is the fuji one again for the TS kev?

Hi Ryan, I will try and dig up some pics for you. Have you seen Ian's RSR pics? Thats a nice looking back box and they do a 1.0ltr version :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Yeah Kevin seen the RSR pictures and it looks quite nice!

Basically i want a good quality, good looking exhaust 4 a good price!

Cheers

hi ryan ,rsr is a top quality rear box , plus it comes with a special cone at the end for making it sound a little less in your face,buy one you know it makes sense B)

RSR is a nice looking zorst too... i dont understand why it has a big 4inch tail pipe, but the hole inside is like 1ich? get wot i mean? Still, looks the biz.

The fujitsubo will look very jap, and actually i think it would quite suit the 1l (as they have no.. erm dink in the rear bumber for the zorst).

The twin upswept pipe sounds very interesting and would prolly look quite cool. As I said its your choice.

All I can do is recommend the fujitsubo cus thats wot i got :) I think it looks very Jap and very smart. Makes a very very nice noise when warmed up. Oh yer, and you'll have to get used to going from a quite cockpit to a slightly roary one at certain revs (the roar of the exhaust). It can be a bit of a shock but you get used to it very quickly - plus it sound lush!

Some pics for you :)

exhaust002.jpg

exhaust003.jpg

exhaust004.jpg

Sorry about the quality. Took em wiv a freebie digicam from microsoft.

i know what you mean socks about the rsr , but the rear pipe slides out so it is left with the 4" hole like yours,only just had it fitted but will try it without when iv"e bought some earpugs :lol:downs_005.sized.jpg

Ahhhh! Remove it :) It'll feel very loud, but seriously, after a few weeks you get used to it.

yeah ,but it sounds really pretty as it is ,i dont want it to sound like one of those nova boys!!! :ph34r: i will try it next week without and let you know.. B)

i eagerly await your response. Anyway, nova boys just have big deep roars. Our jap quality exhausts produce a nice rasp when accelerating :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links