Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest Action Pics

ae111sr

Here's some action pics of Toyotas taken at Quarry at Castle Coombe today at Japfest.

This Mk1 MR2 was giving it some out of Quarry down to the esses (spelling?)

MR2_Mk1_1.jpg

In the same session there was also this Mk1 MR2

MR2_Mk1_2.jpg

There were two RWD Corolla GT in one session both give a good account of themselves against some Scoobies

RWD_corolla1.jpg

Here's the other one

RWD_Corolla_2.sized.jpg

Here's four Toyotas in a row

Toyotas_1234.jpg

This Starlet Turbo/Glanza was the star of this session - it out ran one Scoobie and the Honda in the background was left in the dust. It also out ran the other Toyotas in the same session (those shown below)

Starlet_1.jpg

Next up are and MR2, Celica GT4 and a Supra. The GT4 was the class act of these three Toyotas_123_2.jpg

Here's a new shape Celica (supercharged) an MR2 and the RWD Corolla again. The Celica was very disappointing - just didn't seem to go anywhere.

Toyotas_123.jpg

Great day out - it's a shame that TOC and LOC didn't have club areas to put cars in. Next year eh?

It was a good day B) BUT not as good as last year. Last year the cars seamed better matched on the track and there was more variety in cars parked up with clubs...

I was very impressed with that little white Starlet on the track in the afternoon with the headlight missing making way for cold air to filter B)

I thought the Scooby owner who crashed was a t@. I am glad his mate's wife (who was the passenger is OK). His only saving grace is that he wasn't playing fool in amongst the other cars on track.

I felt really gutted for the Skyline owner. I think his car will be a write off... :(

I didn't take many photos, but here some of them are nonetheless B)

One very cool MR2 belonging to Paul from MR2OC having not slept in 4 days fitting his Lambo doors B) :

Pic_0713.sized.jpg

Not a good pic - I do appologise

A Nice Kitted MR-S:

Pic_0722.sized.jpg

White MKII MR2 with low-rise headlights:

Pic_0726.sized.jpg

The Scooby:

Pic_0719.sized.jpg

The Skyline:

Pic_0715.jpg

System~G any closer pics of that Skyline? Looks really bad! :!Removed!:

Cheers :thumbsup:

will try get vid footage of the scooby crash from a mate's forum, great angle so good footage of the off and aftermath but looks like nothing from the skyline :)

Hi ae111sr

Nice pictures :thumbsup: Nice to see the Toyota's out on the track were they belong :yes:

jerry!!

Unfortunately I couldn't get any closer to the Skyline (or didn't want to) the accident was bad enough from where we were sitting. I even felt the impact and it made me feel ill. It slid backwards with the nearside rear hitting the tyre wall first. It flipped round so the nearside front hit the wall. Both impacts were very hard. From where we were sitting it looked like the driver was removed from the car through the passenger door.

The car will most probably be written off due to the extensive front and rear damage. As you can see the car is hardly noticeable because of the damage to the rear :(

If the Scooby vid is posted, it would be good to have the whole lot posted. Of every time the t@ took that corner. Just to show how much he deserved to loose it :angry:

That black AE86 was me! I had an awesome day! I couldnt belive that i was overtaking civic type r's and everything else on the track for that matter! Some of them people shouldnt be out there! Has any one got any video footage of me? I would be very intrested and grateful if someone had any, and would like to sell a copy!

That silver AE86 was Banzai joe, the editor of Banzai mag!

That black AE86 was me! I had an awesome day! I couldnt belive that i was overtaking civic type r's and everything else on the track for that matter! Some of them people shouldnt be out there! Has any one got any video footage of me? I would be very intrested and grateful if someone had any, and would like to sell a copy!

That silver AE86 was Banzai joe, the editor of Banzai mag!

and a very nice lad he is too!!...I was talking to you about the merits of 20valves :) hope you get it done soon

some sexy mr2's there!

got me drooling again! :(

and a very nice lad he is too!!...I was talking to you about the merits of 20valves  hope you get it done soon

Cheers mate your not to bad yourself! Maximum respect for your 20v corolla! id like to see that someday!

Im already for the transplant but im still saving! Watch this space!

I have managed to find some more pcs of the Skyline on their forum. It's not looking good at all :(

Here is the page:

Japfest Crashed Skyline

The first post on the page contains a link to the vid of the accident. Not good but he did come into the corner with some speed. I think the owner had recently put a huge turbo in the car (T78) it can be seen in one of the photos.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links