Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Turbo Conversion!

crazystarlet

does anyone have any wiring digrams for the startlet ep82? fusebox wiring? any information would be great! ivr tried gtturbo.com but there technical stuff is not eneough! i would eb really grateful if someone could help me! :)

When I did my turbo conversion I got by just fine with the diagrams on www.toyotaownersclub.com.

You shouldn't need to go anywhere near the fusebox.

the wiring loom was cut from the fusebox, thats the reason why im having all these problem! any more advise?

why can't you use the loom thats in the car. I didn't have to swap any looms when I did my conversion

the wiring looms are different, i tried that by using the old wiring loom and the old ecu, it wasnt right, what engine have put into ur car ep82 into an ep :bookworm: 91?

Right first off what have you got an EP91 and an EP82 turbo engine thats had the wiring loom cut? Where has it been cut?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links