Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All You Starlet Fans Check Ths Out

geocool69

think i might agree.....

god im excited im havin a new spoiler fitted on tuesday...!!!!

can't wait anyway back to reality that car is mint.

craig :thumbsup:

defo will..

im havin one similar to the saxo vts but slightly bigger,

its bein done by MSM REFINISHERS,

They did the silver sr that was featured in redline last year if u can remember?

craig :thumbsup:

oooh thts priddy lol

dint no u cud change to tht bonnet wiv out changin the lights an front bumper tho.....

Another thing does ne1 no where to get the eybrows for ep91's from? an do they fit sportifs

annnnd wot about the wind deflecter things cheapist price for them ive found is 50quid!

Dunno much about Starlets but is that an uprated intercooler I'm seeing? I reckon it could have some serious power also!

Cheers :thumbsup:

well it's nice.. I got tojns of starlet pics man I'll upload some or something here so u guys can see

Nice EP91. do you know the name of the kit? how easy is it to convert to a front intercooler? id prefer not to have an intake in the bonnet id leave them to scoobys and pulsars. but what i would like is a glanza v body kit for my SR ne1 know where i can get one.

you could buy a kit from tusami racing or toms kit for your car the glanza v kit, or do a custom one or check toyota dealer.

A FMIC is basically the intercooler mounted to the front you can use brackets to mount it back, and run piping right back up the engine bay, not that difficult.

You don't put the standard EP92 or Glanza intercooler front mont tho that's too small :( Just buy a new one or do a custom one

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links