Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Jae Thank You's

Ken

Firstly i'd like to thank Fidget's and Giddlepin for been the BBQ chef's, good job well done fella's :thumbsup:

Fidget's (again :thumbsup: ), System G, Knowlson and Corollakid20valve for popping out to the shop's for me ;)

ToyotaPR for not only bringing along THAT Previa :drool: but lots of freebies as well.

Steve for bringing along the club trailer full of new stuff for us all to use and to all of TOC who helped set it up :yes:

Bibbs, Giddlepin and Leeky for letting me have a blat in their car's even though Leeky knew nowt about it due to an afternoon drinking session :lol:

John Cheney & Son's for not only giving us all the meat at trade prices but delivering to the club stand for free as well and we know who to come to next year ;)

Zee for helping us out with various things, top job fella and well done :thumbsup:

Last but not least is a big thank you to all of you who make JAE what it is :group-cuddles: , standard, modified who care's, it's you that we get drunk with not your cars so for those that never made this year cos you was unsure all i can say is see you next year as you have no excuses now after seeing all the pics that will be posted up :thumbsup:

All i can say is bring on the Isle of mann, that will be a mental weekend :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• hertsALTEZZAcol

• Ken

• JappyBeast

You didnt thank god for the good weather!

I'm a tad pink now due to him upstairs :lol:

Pleasure meeting you at last Andy and hopefully you won't find a northern mini meet to far for us to chat again :thumbsup:

I'm a tad pink now due to him upstairs :lol:

Pleasure meeting you at last Andy and hopefully you won't find a northern mini meet to far for us to chat again :thumbsup:

The pleasure was all mine mate.. I shall be at the next northern meet if I'm not busy!

Oh and I'm bright red! My face is killing.. didnt help with Jimlad spamming me on my forehead!

It was a really good weekend. Better than I could have hoped for!

I wanna say thanks to you Ken.. you did a splendid job organising the BBQ and the whole TOC pitch... top bloke mate... I apprecated what you did mate.. I know how hard it is.. just thankfull you were there to help mate.

Thanks to all who helped out... TOC feels nice and everyone is real friendly... Proud of you all.

I'd like to say (on behalf of everyone from TOC and LOC) the biggest thankyou to Steve and Ken, who put in a huge effort to make JAE happen..

Without them, the show wouldnt have happened..

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Cheer's Steve :D , the one thing i regret was been so busy i couldn't have a good chat with everyone that was there :(

Would also like to thank DarkLed for making the trip over from Greece :eek: , just as i was gonna have a chat with you i think you had left :crybaby:

What can I say, Ken and Steve did us proud :thumbsup:

Sorry didn't get to say goodbyes to everyone as had to leave early this morning and pick mates girlfriend up, which made a 6.5 hour journey :wacko:

Good to meet everyone, can't wait till next year :D

I have added a new section in the gallery for goldies to add their JAE2004 images on to... remember to log in first using the goldy password.

cheers

Isle of Man? Mench by Sorted Avensis. Wot's that? Ok ! I know its an island in the middle of the sea, somewhere :D , but is that where the meet will be next year? There is a ferry going from here (Ireland) to there :thumbsup:

I'm very tempted after seeing the Pics already posted :drool:

I wanna say thanks to you Ken.. you did a splendid job organising the BBQ and the whole TOC pitch... top bloke mate... I apprecated what you did mate.. I know how hard it is.. just thankfull you were there to help mate.

Thanks to all who helped out... TOC feels nice and everyone is real friendly... Proud of you all.

defo...

much appreciated fella, as said earlier top job....

JAE wouldnt have been so enjoyable if it wasn't for your efforts matey :)

Isle of Man? Mench by Sorted Avensis. Wot's that? Ok ! I know its an island in the middle of the sea, somewhere :D , but is that where the meet will be next year? There is a ferry going from here (Ireland) to there :thumbsup:

I'm very tempted after seeing the Pics already posted :drool:

There will be a meet on the Isle of mann next year in July and the IOM Tourist Board are paying half the costs :thumbsup:

And Babs and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone involved with the organisation and implimentation of TOC and LOC and JAE this year - especially those very kind people who had to push start us on Sunday afternoon - I'm now going to try get anew starter motor - thanks guys and gals. Top weekend.

Yeah, as a lot have said - Thanks to Ken :thumbsup: I don't think it could of happened without you dude B)

Fidgits and Giddlepin for all the cooking :thumbsup:

And not to forget Steve either :thumbsup:

And anyone I may have forgotten about due to being rather inebriated most of the time :D

Good weekend :thumbsup: B)

I'd like to say thanks to Steve, Ken and especially anyone (Matt mostly I think) who had to put up with being interrogated by my eldest. Being of an age when he thinks he knows it all, it was especially funny when, after we got home (3 hours), unpacked and I was just having nice clean shower, he called to say he had just filled his Mum's RAV4 with unleaded. Pity it is a diesel. Pity too he chose to drive it back to the house!

Anyway, didn't spoil a good weekend.

Sorry I didn't spend longer chatting with some of you. I had to keep sitting down to recover from Supra envy. Next year I'm definitely bringing our Castrol Supra. She might not be the fastest, shiniest, loudest or even the most modified, but she is unique.

So thanks to everyone, especially the woman who threatened us all - VERY LOUDLY - with the consequences of waking her baby at 3.30 am. You don't get that at Le Mans

Scott

Thanks for a good stand again and for all the effort put into it.

Thanks for nice words and concern over my car not making an appearance.

Thanks to Garrick letting me know some other members, although when he chatted to people and I then asked 'who is that?' he would usually reply with 'I forgot their name'.

Roll on next years JAE. :)

Thanks to everyone who made JAE what it was, especially Ken.

Had a great weekend and it was good finally putting faces to names. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who made JAE what it was, especially Ken.

Had a great weekend and it was good finally putting faces to names. :thumbsup:

defo agree to that. :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

Defo good to finally meet some of you in real life ..

Think we should all get T-shirts or badges printed with our login name and our real name on it .. I've been speaking to a lot of you but still don't know who you are :P

I don't appologise .. I just admit, I'm rubbish ..

i was impressed...

normally within about 1 minute of meeting me, people know exactly who i am...

but there was one person this year that just couldnt figure it out..

Welll I got to meet a few of you... would have liked more... but ah well wasnt to be!... I will defo be there next year! for the whole!!!! weekend! ;)

My personal thanks has to go to Jerry for looking after me when I arrived :thumbsup: cheers mate!

And also to Kimi and company (Im sorry I'm also dreadful with names) for a warm welcome and good company... and also that softmint!

:group-cuddles: Looking forward to the next one!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links