Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Totb3

Ken

Yep, yet another event where i think everyone caught the sun again but who's complaining after seeing some of the best car's in the UK going head to head down Elvington Airfield :D

Rocket Ronnie won yet again but i think RC Developements pipped him on the 1/4 mile by 00.01 :eek: with a 10.32 which i missed :(

Top speed of the day was a 187mph run so once again the 200 barrier hasn't been broken on the day, handling track looked tricky due to so many losing it at the top end and when we came back from our excellent lunch a few of us saw the reason why and it was a tad twisty to say the least :yes:

Was trying to get us all at the top end after the lunch so we could have a group photo took but a lot of you had pulled in to find a closer parking spot to the entrance and that's why we hardly saw anyone else all afternoon :crybaby: , except for the 4 that carried on.

Roytoner, am gutted that at your first meet we only chatted for a couple of mins and you didn't come for the lunch, come along to the next northern mini meet so we can sort that out please Pete :thumbsup:

My piccies start HERE.

Roytoner, am gutted that at your first meet we only chatted for a couple of mins and you didn't come for the lunch, come along to the next northern mini meet so we can sort that out please Pete :thumbsup:

Yes Sorry about that .. Got a place at the start line.. and lost track of time :eek:

one min it was 12.30 then looked again and it was 2 pm :eek: Good day though and will try our best to make it to the next meet..nice to see you all if only for a few min's..

Paul ( Roy :D )

P .S. I want that Blue Austin...

Yes Sorry about that .. Got a place at the start line.. and lost track of time :eek:

one min it was 12.30 then looked again and it was 2 pm :eek: Good day though and will try our best to make it to the next meet..nice to see you all if only for a few min's..

Paul ( Roy :D )

P .S. I want that Blue Austin...

Pah, knew it began with P and that is good for me :yes:

That Maestro used to be orange and i thought it was sold to someone last year but i still saw the same driver in it, Lee do you know out about that :unsure:

Paul, what's the score with the dutch numberplates?

Good meet guys, really enjoyed it, thanks for letting me come along :)

Remind me to get some of your mobile numbers before the next time so when I get lost after "browsing the scenery" or changing my pants I know where to come :lol:

Long story..

short bit..

Last year we took her over to Holland, ( Sept 7 :D ) And joined in with the MR2 Club Nederland.. Guinness World Record Attempt for the Longest Parade Of MR2 'sEver... AND WE GOT IN :group-cuddles: We was the only "2" from the U.K. The plates are Irish.. the thing makes her dateless

Long story..

short bit..

Last year we took her over to Holland, ( Sept 7 :D ) And joined in with the MR2 Club Nederland.. Guinness World Record Attempt for the Longest Parade Of MR2 'sEver... AND WE GOT IN :group-cuddles: We was the only "2" from the U.K. The plates are Irish.. the thing makes her dateless

Arrh, make's sense now :thumbsup:

Have read on a lot of the Euro site's about a big meeting in Holland a few year's ago, we would be well up for one of those :yes:

Can give U Rick's email adress if U want to sort something out ... want over in june to another meet with them and loved itv :D Drove over 600 km's in 2 days.. :thumbsup:

LO everybody.

Just got back home.

Sorry we didn't say ta-ta, but we had a serious barbie (plus liquid refreshments) to go to.

Top (TOC) day again :thumbsup:

Les & Anne

Had a craking day...

Fast women.. fast cars... fast food.. what more could you want!

Les.. - that drive on the A-roads was awesome!.. we defo have to do that again! :D

And just to Correct you Ken...

That CRD Supra hit 201.45mph today! :P

Here are my pics from the event.. there are quite a few and all are high res if you click on them twice.. :thumbsup:

Ohh and at the end of the pics i have the results pages for a couple of the classes.. :thumbsup:

My pics...

Look like you guys had a wonderful times today, shame i couldnt make it (but son had a lovely birthday party with his friends), will see you all again pretty soon.... :) :) :) :) :)

Fizz, Nice car , love that colour of blue :D

aye mate... cheers... :)

sorry i didn't get a chance to chat to ya.. you know how it went.. a little bit crazy loosin peeps all over the place.. :blink:

Look like you guys had a wonderful times today, shame i couldnt make it (but son had a lovely birthday party with his friends), will see you all again pretty soon.... :) :) :) :) :)

well Happy B'day to your son mate!.. :yes:

hope you all had a good 'un!... :thumbsup:

Fizz, Nice car , love that colour of blue  :D

aye mate... cheers... :)

sorry i didn't get a chance to chat to ya.. you know how it went.. a little bit crazy loosin peeps all over the place.. :blink:

good fun though :thumbsup:

Look like you guys had a wonderful times today, shame i couldnt make it (but son had a lovely birthday party with his friends), will see you all again pretty soon.... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

well Happy B'day to your son mate!.. :yes:

hope you all had a good 'un!... :thumbsup:

Sorry my fault, not his birthday, was his friend, but its the first time he been to a birthday party, and he love it... :) :) :) :)

Some great pics there, must have been a great day to be at!! :thumbsup::yes:

indeed we did... I met into a few lads from Bradford as well.. and hooked up with them on the journey home which took ages cos of the traffic leaving the airfield...

BTW..

Les - One for you mate... :)

IMGP0496.sized.jpg

The breaky and lunch was great, the cars as always were hot and very flucking fast and as for the weather well it was SCORCHIO :lol:

another top day, nice to meet some new peeps. :thumbsup: I am off to stick my sunburnt face in the freezer. :P

will post piccys later.

Ash. :thumbsup:

Well im totally gutted i didnt come but i spent all day in bed(apart from when i was calling for hewy in the loo) so wouldnt have ben legal to drive, i was wrecked!!!

Looking forward to the photo shoot, the poll for location and hopefully some pics of the areas will be up within the next few days, anyone wanna help finding pics online feel free to PM me! :thumbsup:

Agree with all of above comments. It was a great day out and special thanks to TOC (and Ken, of course) for organising the meeting and the grub. Really good food and brilliant price. It was a great idea to take time out to eat properly.

I now want that green Golf :eek: I've never seen so many Evos, Supras, Skylines, etc in my whole life. 'kin 'ell. :thumbsup: I didn't see any other Gen 7 Celica's though :(

Once again, cheers TOC for a scorcher of a day.

Habu

Well, I never made it as far as Elvington, 'cos my family are in Doncaster, and they needed me...

But on the way back down the A1 at 7pm, I saw:

A Viper GTS

A Viper RT/10

A Carrera 4 RS

And loadsa Evos, scoobies, GTEs, GTis etc etc!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links