Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bodykit

sup

ok here some pics just got me car back yesterday

frontlip - booster

vent - booster

side skirts - carcept

boot dewiped and debaged

sorry about the poor q of photos only had me cam phone will post better one soon :thumbsup:check this out

let me know what you think im not fin yet but so far so good :yes:

i was gonna but it would fail the nct i wanna keep it as much road legal as i can and dident wanna go with them rem pop locks still im happy ( so far)

lookin good!

but i cant agree with that bonnet vent! sorry!

niceeeeeeeeee! liking the graphics dude! where u get that done?

i got them form a comp in the usa im have talks with them now and hope to be selling them soon as the underconstuction at the mo price wise there about 75quid thats to your door :thumbsup:

Hey man, how did you get all the inside red looking??

Looks well neat :thumbsup:

take it all out sand it down to a smooth fin and prime then sprayed came out really well :thumbsup:

I'm looking to get some alloys similar to those.. where did you get em? How much did they set you back?

they were 700 euro with out tires :thumbsup: from carlow in ireland

take it all out sand it down to a smooth fin and prime then sprayed came out really well :thumbsup:

thats been painted?

Wow!

It looked like you had swapped all the dash for custom made interior (in a better plastic)

Cool :D

thats been painted?

Wow!

It looked like you had swapped all the dash for custom made interior (in a better plastic)

Cool :D

thanks bud it always nice to get good feedback about your work cheers m8 :thumbsup:

i purchased his standard YTS cd playa an the red is very well painted its steel grey now tho :)

That looks well smart mate, also loving the twin exit pipes and ur decals, not usualy a fan but i do like that actually :thumbsup:

yeah, interior looks sweet, does it chip or anything?

no chips so far ............. except the door panels i left them in to a garage to do as i did wanna take a chance with them coz there about £230 each to replace ,

any how got them back and 2 weeks later the paint started to peal of becuase they had not rub them down anuff and put to much primer on so with the heat in the car the primer lifted away from the door and i was left witha patch work sheet lol , so i sent them over to england to my bro who live's in peachaven as he is a class panel better and sprayer so he as informed to day that he has them fin and will send back to me this week , cant wait :)

i purchased his standard YTS cd playa an the red is very well painted its steel grey now tho :)

got a pic i wanna see how it looks , hope your happy with it . ohh and i didnt leave a cd in it !! did i? :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links