Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just For Firthy

starletsr

"Just out of interest a couple of years ago there was a silver starlet that had been fully modified, but tastefully may i add, the interior of it was awsome it had black and grey leather interior and the seats had a chinese symbol embroyded into it, looked awsome :drool: " Quoted by Firthy

Plus it's for sale too?! :drool:

Starletfront.jpg

StarletSide.jpg

Starletback2.jpg

Starletspoiler.jpg

The seats if you can see them

Seats.jpg

Here's a green, it had really cheesy DIY mods it was nasty.... no affend to the person that owns it :!Removed!:

Greenfront.jpg

Greenback.jpg

yeah i saw the silver one. very smart car, but a bit expensive in my opinion.

ed

:yes:

But it's only done 33k?!?

Is that the correct mileage seeing that it attends shows.... :blink:

Official Hou Reviews!

after spending alot of time looking over the two cars pictures i cab say:

Silver - Saxo front bumper looks well as does the extended rear bumper, although not a fan of the smooth boot! Sideskirts were just wrong as they stuck out from the side of the car and just didnyt look right!!

Green - front bumper is a starlet one, de latted, fogs added and bumper extended, :thumbsup: looks well! Side skirts are froma corsa and again look poor, rear is a saxo rear splitter blended in and looks out of place

These are all my own guesses and opinion BTW

Can almost agree with u Hou, iam not really a big favourite on those flush backs, but i gotta say that starlet was eyecatching... well to me.

That green one, just had cheaply made side skirts, DIY jobby. Plus i looked into this DIY mods in the car and it was funny to see how tacky some stuff was...

Thats my baby (silver one), i was well impressed when i saw it at maxpower that time, that interior is awsome :thumbsup:

I you think he's got all those parts off other cars and had to have them adapted to fit i don't think it looks bad at all.

Very tidy.

Craig :thumbsup:

i don't like the eyebrow things on the front of silver car or the smoothed back. plus his rear number plate appears to be illegal - believe it must be 18" or 450mm off the ground plus not pointing downwards?

the green one looked okay i thought apart from the back bumper which looks like he's been down b and q and butchered a bathtub and then sprayed green.

shelly, have either of these cars been modified performance wise? I think my lowly diesel golf could have them!

have a nice day

sv

plus hows the number plate light up? cos thts a problem i was thinkin wen i wanted mine smoothin lol....not to sure now wiv u all hatin it lol

Captain Starlet,

I was thinking the same thing but if you look closely at the rear shot you can see the person has fitted a couple of neon washer jets on the plate.

Wel i must be different the more i see it the more i like!

Craig :thumbsup:

I guess everyone have their own taste :yes:

Some people like it some people dont :thumbsup: But i think it looks alright at the front but not the back.

It is a nice car...but i must admit i hate the spoiler, the skirts could be better, and the back would probably look better if the number plate had a recess to sit in. My opinion though, still a sweet car though...

ok that silver ones is absolutly stunning...

the owner slowly evolved it over the years its had a few different fornt bumpers on it.

if only i had the cash man it would be great to experiment with different bodykits....

found this on another forum...

correct me if im wrong but those lights and indicators are off an avensis ar e they not.

645398_6_full.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links