Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Stand At Donny Show 2005

MSC_Kev

Hi people :)

Been in touch with Steve and Starletsy about organising a show stand at Donny Show in Doncaster next year. The show usually takes place around the middle of April for the whole weekend (date not yet confirmed ) So it's a good weekender event.

With my contacts with organising events with the MSC, I'm sure I could get a stand allocation of around 10-15 cars.

Costs last year where:

£25.00 per driver

£30.00 per passenger

£20.00 per vehicle to camp if you wish. hotel is better idea!!

Steve could possibly accept paypal payments or cheques made payable to 'Live promotions events ltd' (have to check that) can be sent to me as prior payment to the event is required.

A good mix of many toyota models would make for an awesome looking toc stand. Cars are expected to be of show standard which is basically a good mix of performance, exterior modifications and ICE.

If you wish to attend this show, leave your details below and we can see what numbers we are looking at before I book the stand allocation, I know it's early and a long way off, but to be assured of places it's best to book around November time.

It's possible that we will have more people wanting to go then places, so it may have to be first come first served, just have to see what places Donny will give us.

website is available here

I know of many good quality hotels at reasonable prices and from past experience some to avoid aswell!!!

Let me know if you would like a stand place.

Kev

count me out of this one just had a look on the site,it looks like chav heaven,reminds me of max power live.

i had free tickets a couple of yrs ago to max power and the chavs really p***ed me off :fear: the other half daint mind the naked girls though :P

Ok that's a start

So I'll make a list up:

1. Kev (Corolla)

2. matt_hillyard (paseo)

3. sera_beetle (Sera)

Tom B... it's quite possibe that we won't have room to park cars at the back as we will only get allocated a small patch for a row of 10-15 cars with the show being huge and has many car clubs in attendance..

Kimi... Yes it does have a chav / rudeboy element to it, but you make what you want from it and you always get those types at most shows anyway, your choice, but would be shame not to have your yaris on :)

Other cars that I know of that might be interested, sorry if I miss anyone as I'm not familiar with everyone's cars yet,

Starletsy (Starlet)

Jimlad (MR2)

drb5 (Yaris)

Stu8 (MR2)

Bibbs (MR2)

Corolla-98 (Corolla)

SexyCrayola (celica)

ae111sr (corolla)

knowlson (corolla)

Yaris WRC (Yaris)

sxb182 (celica)

sorted avensis (Avensis)

Anyone else interested, let me know

thanks

Kev

Ok that's a start

So I'll make a list up:

1. Kev (Corolla)

2. matt_hillyard (paseo)

3. sera_beetle (paseo)

:lol: no mate i have a Sera

Tim :thumbsup:

no sooops? outragous!

hopefully i'll get my mods done before the show :P

wouldnt be the same without a sooop or two. :thumbsup:

yep, i know what you mean about the chavs ands their camera phones lol

last year was good but it rained quite a bit... the hotel i stayed in was a bit manky too :(

yep, i know what you mean about the chavs ands their camera phones lol

last year was good but it rained quite a bit... the hotel i stayed in was a bit manky too :(

wonder if you were in the same one i was in..the campenlie or whatever it was called..smallest bath ive ever seen!!

Could i be a reserve because im planning on turbo'in the car and puting the evo kit on it by feburary(hopefully) I also heard that the dates are 9th and 10th of april :thumbsup:

corollakid !was it the campinel with all the scots in it,(see wot im getting at?)i think the guys from ultimate velocity where there aswell? It's about 5 secs from the ground

• 2 months later...
wonder if you were in the same one i was in..the campenlie or whatever it was called..smallest bath ive ever seen!!

nope mine was a pub downstairs with crappy live entertainment, about 5 mins from the racecourse. forgotten what is was called.... but it was better than camping for sure :D

just booked my hotel at £25 a night :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links