Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercharger

earpl

im sorry for all the posts ive been meaning to get all these pics up for ages so im doing them now. one pic of the mini cooper S supercharger that i purchased for £155 to fit to my T-sport when it starts getting lighter, warmer & drier (next year).

Image059.jpg

Good luck for that mate, should be a nightmare to fit! :yes:

I have seen it fit on a 1300 mini so I reckon you could get it on the yaris :P :P With a bit of work :lol::lol:

yeah it shouldnt be that much of a problem, just a matter of mounting, belting it up, and piping, then revoin etc. there pretty crammed in the cooperS.

yeah it shouldnt be that much of a problem, just a matter of mounting, belting it up, and piping, then revoin etc. there pretty crammed in the cooperS.

Pm being sent :thumbsup:

Edited by knowlson

step by step like my changing springs ( putting it up at the end of the week). i intend to have about 5 of everything made so that i can make them available to other TS owners. at a fraction of the cost of a blitz charger ;)

step by step like my changing springs ( putting it up at the end of the week). i intend to have about 5 of everything made so that i can make them available to other TS owners. at a fraction of the cost of a blitz charger ;)

Let me know if you need a hand mate :thumbsup:

Sounds good fella, Ill be interested :thumbsup:

im sorry for all the posts ive been meaning to get all these pics up for ages so im doing them now. one pic of the mini cooper S supercharger that i purchased for £155 to fit to my T-sport when it starts getting lighter, warmer & drier (next year).

Should be ok wen done. Dont blame you waiting till after winter forcast it to be

a bad one this year. :!Removed!:

i spent my first 3 years mainly out side due to my father building houses, ive lived in caravans ive just got my first bedroom with insulation. trust me mate i know what cold is :) its about time we had a bad one.

knowleson, cheers mate, i have emailed him :)

all looks good keep us informed.

one point though how are you going to cope with fueling? AIC maybe?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links