Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leekys Supra For Sale

Leeky

Ok people, the time has come for me and my ride to part and go our seperate ways :crybaby:

Its a UK Spec 1994 MK4 Twin Turbo Auto in Red.

103k miles, im the 6th owner from new & it has a full service history :yes:

Have spent LOTS of money on it including things below:

4 Brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Tyres approx 300miles ago

Brand New shock absorbers all round

New brake pads all round approx 3000miles ago

Full Service at roughly 1k miles ago

Cam belt and alternator belt done 500miles ago

Most expensive was the Toyota Aero Bodykit, its a genuine Toyota kit which includes skirts and spats. Because it was a factory option is costs nothing extra on insurance but the car looks so much more wide with it. This is as far as i know the ONLY RED UK SUPRA to have a genuine aero kit. Although i could be wrong, i just havent seen another one around anywhere.

Car is technically unmodified, i dont like to spend loads of money on inferior Toyota parts when better parts can be used. So on the service it received TRD and Blitz filters etc - But apart from that nothing has been played with.

Literally no expense has been spared on this car and i have receipts for EVERYTHING i have bought for it. You'll be pushed to find another supra that is in such a 100% working condition, not one bulb is out :thumbsup:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY dont want to sell the car but times are hard and i have to wake up and smell the coffee as i cant justify keeping this car when i have a company car anyway.

Im looking for £10995ono for my Supra which is a good price for one in this condition with the very very rare genuine bodykit.

My mobile is 07834 473767 - call me anytime if you want to know more or view the car.

I wont let anyone testdrive it because of the type of car it is, yet im more than happy to take you for a drive in it so you can see how it goes - Cant say fairer than that. But NO CANVASSERS OR TYRE KICKERS PLEASE. :yes:

Picture

Just to add that i will MAYBE take a P/X car against my Supra, but all depends on the car.

Nothing french :P

Thanks man, nah im taking a few steps back and getting something a little cheaper so i can straighten out my finances and hopefully get my own place :thumbsup:

Looks like im either going back to an ST205 :D or perhaps a mk3 Supra tt :thumbsup:

I love the MR2, but i cant get comfortable in it :lol: I dunno how Ben manages to fit in his, he is taller than me :lol:

Also i need 4 seats, doesnt happen very often but i like to have them there for when i need them :thumbsup:

It's all about being long in the right places and knowing where to tuck it all ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links