Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headunits (fitting)

Chappers

Fascia Surround: T55406-52010-B0 is for the Phase 1 (roughly £38)

Fascia Surround: T55406-52041-B0 is for the Phase 2 (roughly £38)

Double Din Unit - FP-11-03, made by Audioleads, it says for a RAV4 but it will fit the Yaris - from Halfords

ISO lead: PC2-17-4 (toyota one)...... £12 Halfords

Picture WITH Fascia Surround..

gallery_8688_40_1104417266.jpg

Picture WITHOUT Fascia Surround (Head Unit placed inside coin tray...

EndProduct.jpg

And with regards to fitting, there are many links to follow in the Yaris How To's

.......................................................................................................................

:hokus-pokus:

Hope this helps.. Anyone else recommend anything?

Yup..

<Scratches Head>.. :unsure:

I must of, the only thing left was the old unit.. I attached the Alpine cage to the Toyota, and clipped the Head Unit into the cage.. The other parts simply fit over the top of eachother and clip into place..

:thumbsup:

Yup..

<Scratches Head>..  :unsure:

I must of, the only thing left was the old unit.. I attached the Alpine cage to the Toyota, and clipped the Head Unit into the cage.. The other parts simply fit over the top of eachother and clip into place..

:thumbsup:

how do u fit alpine cage to toyota one?

looks alot better IN THE PROPER holder and not at an angle in the coin box.

cages are like headunits one size fits all , is this not the case with alpine units ??

i did mine without the surround, took it down to a guy @ the dealership (he reckons he was in the yaris design team) took my dash apart and fitted it for us... didnt even need the cage from my alpine, screw holes for coin carrier lined up perfect! i reckon its better this way coz its near impossible for a dumb-***** car thief to get to it!! (i hope :yes: )

• 1 month later...

Fascia Surround: T55406-52010-B0 for phase 1 is Deffo the right one - I have the invoice :D

Chappers - From the title of the thread you would think you were doing a step by step install with photos (and no hairy legs)...

Go on, be a sport!

• 1 year later...

Fascia Surround: T55406-52010-B0 is for the Phase 1 (roughly £38)

Fascia Surround: T55406-52041-B0 is for the Phase 2 (roughly £38)

Double Din Unit - FP-11-03, made by Audioleads, it says for a RAV4 but it will fit the Yaris - from Halfords

ISO lead: PC2-17-4 (toyota one)...... £12 halfords

Picture WITH Fascia Surround..

gallery_8688_40_1104417266.jpg

Picture WITHOUT Fascia Surround (Head Unit placed inside coin tray...

EndProduct.jpg

And with regards to fitting, there are many links to follow in the Yaris How To's

.......................................................................................................................

:hokus-pokus:

Hope this helps.. Anyone else recommend anything?

Hi the two fascia surrounds at the top where did you get those from because i went in to my local toyota dealer looking for one and they said they didnt do anything like this !?!

They are lying, its a catalogue part! Do you mean the grey outer surround? They do one for the Phase 1 and one for the Phase 2, slightly different in each case! Just ask them for a double-DIN fascia surround for your phase of yaris and quote the relevant part numbr above!

The centre bit is one piece from either Halfrauds or the net! :thumbsup:

The bit with the heater controls on it a seperate piece - Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

See the 1st post mate! :thumbsup:

Sorry for my reply, when we say "fascia" we speak about the black pannel around the cd player who replace the original one rights?

i dont' understant what is phase 1 and 2 can u explain me pls?

Theese number are valid over the world? My dealer say it could be a code of 10 mumbers.

Thanks and excuse me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is a relief, went into my toyota dealer and they said they didnt do this sort of thing!

Printing out the image to see what they have to see about that!

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Don't forget part number whilst your at it... I believe one of the parts is actually for the Rav4! :thumbsup:

Yeah, also one of our own is selling it for a quid, all proceeds to charity to combat him!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links