Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wide Arch's

yaris-on-18's

im currently making a set of wide arches and skirts for our car and am trying to decide if its worth my while making a few and selling them so if anyones interested pm me and ill decide if theres enough interest.

i dont have pics currently but ours should be finished in a week or two so ill put up pics then.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaris-on-18's

• RossP

• earpl

• T V O R

dont mean to bust the bubble but youll need to be subscribed to sell through the boards ;)

dont mean to bust the bubble but youll need to be subscribed to sell through the boards ;)

im not selling im seeing if its worth my while making some kits to sell

If they look anything like the Yashio factory ones i could be interested. Would have to see them first though before I made up my mind

If they look anything like the Yashio factory ones i could be interested. Would have to see them first though before I made up my mind

Same here. Would need to see a few pics of them on a car first before i could say anything. Also what would be a rough price for a set of (4 i assume) say if 10 people were willing to buy them?

yeah i would be interested in the kit but would have to see some pics first what other things do you do for the yaris.

thanks johny

anyone got a pic of the yashio ones? i should have pics up of the finished car witht the wide arch kit up on wed or thurs of next week all being well.

anyone got a pic of the yashio ones? i should have pics up of the finished car witht the wide arch kit up on wed or thurs of next week all being well.

Here's a piccy of the Yashio ones...Don't show em off too well, but they look damn nice, not too OTT, nice and subtle ;) :thumbsup:

vi_02.jpg

Here's a piccy of the Yashio ones...Don't show em off too well, but they look damn nice, not too OTT, nice and subtle ;) :thumbsup:

vi_02.jpg

Subtle?? WTF is subtle about them?? They're big flared arches with great !Removed! studs in them! Subtle my ar5e!!

vi_02.jpg

Subtle?? WTF is subtle about them?? They're big flared arches with great !Removed! studs in them! Subtle my ar5e!!

Subtle compared to wide arches I have seen on other cars! Some have been so ridiculous, but I can't honestly say these would look out of place on a Yaris that had been modified a certain way. Oh, and as for the studs...a decent body shop would be able to sort them no problem. Nice and smooth!

tbh the yashio ones look a bit tame compared to the ones i have made ill have pics up this week when i finish the car off.

tbh the yashio ones look a bit tame compared to the ones i have made ill have pics up this week when i finish the car off.

Think yours might be a bit OTT for me then personally, but would still like see pics of them

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links