Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Volk Wheels

RossP

Saw some Volk wheels on a 1.5 RS today that I have fallen in love with (The car and the wheels). I did speak to the garage owner to see if he knew where they would be available from, but he didn't know (why am I not suprised?). Does anybody know of the UK suppliers? I tried the japanese website, but as much as the google translator tried, it was still mostly in Japanese. Also, the wheels that i saw on the website looked like a 5 stud fitment and I know the yaris is four stud? Any ideas? Seriously wish I had the cash available now to buy the car, it was so sweet! And partially modded already! :crybaby:

They looked like these:

S_3072.jpg

but they definately weren't any bigger than 16" and can't see less than 18" on that website!

EDIT: But won't i have problems putting a 5 stud on a 4 stud? :lol:

Love those rims,

paphosyarisfreak there an 8 stud fitement so they will fit the 4 stud if correct nut spacing to use 4

Love those rims,

paphosyarisfreak there an 8 stud fitement so they will fit the 4 stud if correct nut spacing to use 4

That's wicked then! Sorry, it's just in the pic I can only see the five holes...Maybe because that one is vehicles specific? Confused, but nevermind! I know they'll fit because i've already seen them! :thumbsup: Now to get some sizes and have a word with my neighbour about getting me some prices if he can find them!

Good luck, sure they will look wicked on ur yaris, what size you getting?

If I can get hold of some, then hopefully 16x7.0", but may be pusing my luck a bit there, so if not, then 16x16.5"

i have them aswell brilliant wheels, require lots of tlc though

i think Prolex uk can get them

Be prepared to spend spend spend.

Holp crap! 315.71 each corner? Ouch, that's a months saving for one set! But will hopefuly be worth it! I take it that 16x7.0" with an offset of 42 would be ok on my car when it's lowered on eibachs?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links