Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost Paseo!

Jsx

Please can somebody help me find my toyota paseo, i traded it in bout 6months ago for a skyline an now i really want her back, she was my pride an joy... EVERYTHIN on her is my doing!!! she's instantly recognisable due to her 1off body kit, veilside front an sides with a rear that i designed myself, shes also got 1off 17" rims that i sprayed in a chrome marble affect... Her reg. is N953 PYS and shes White... (last seen in canvey island) pls contact me with any info, i really want to buy her bk!!! Thanks, :crybaby::help:

wish i knew how to... all the pics i got are on my phone an i cant get them 2 come up on screen, i used to take her down southend before i got the skyline... she's a real head turner unmistakable... she's got a big silver EVOLUTION graphic goin up the left side of the bonnet if that helps and a MAX POWER sticker in the middle of the rear bumper!!! i'll try an get some pics up on screen asap, thanks... :help:

I go to southend abit i will keep a look out mate! could you PM me you number so if i see the guy with the car i will hunt him down and give him your phone number for you :thumbsup:

Manufacturer Toyota

Model PASEO SI

Body type coupe

Colour White

Fuel type Petrol

Date manufactured 30 December 1996

Number of previous owners 4

Last owner change 09 September 2004

Well, obviously the guy you sold it to, still has it, didnt you keep his details?

a MAX POWER sticker

Ooops, all respect lost....

I know what car it was, the pics of it were posted on here when it was forsale months and months ago!

knowing if it were a 1G or a 2G would probably help people. and I'm with the other dude. why in the world would you prefer a paseo to a skyline?????

also welcome to the club i guess.

cos its not a chav turner,lol altho i like skylines dont you all get fed up of ppl who dnt even no anything jus goin "woooooo a skyline" cos ther on tv lol,sorry but too much of a ....i dunno what the word is,but sum1 must understand what i mean lol

I know what car you mean i nearly bought it!!! i have some pics of it if you would like me to send them to you the garage sent me them when i spoke to them about it. Cant blame you for wanting it back that car was amazing i could not beleive it when found it.

Yes please mate, any chance u could put them up on the site for other people to see cause i cant upload any from my end... Jus to answer the question, the skyline is great it's the best car i've ever driven it pisses over almost everythin on the road but that paseo stole my heart i wish i'd never traded her in an now i want her bk!!! :thumbsup:

I cant post pics sorry m8 i dont know how i have been trying to find out so i can post pics of my own paseo i can send you them know to you though.

Thats my baby!!! Thanks mate, there u r peeps thats the car i'm lookin for, pls help me find it... I'm sure u can see why shes better than a skyline now!!! :thumbsup:

nice seo... how much did you spend on it?

altho i like skylines dont you all get fed up of ppl who dnt even no anything jus goin "woooooo a skyline" cos ther on tv lol,sorry but too much of a ....i dunno what the word is,but sum1 must understand what i mean lol

i know what you're saying.

i love skylines, i always have, (especially the older R32) but since need for speed underground & 2fast 2furious they have kinda become the must have of jap cars... its a shame really... because i like having something that hardly anyone can reconise!!! :D

Rich.

that's an... interesting paseo. we have a word for that here. it rhyms with mice. you have any performance work done?

performance wise it only had an induction kit with cold air feed an a cat back exhaust with a 5" box, Dropped 40mm on pi's... main reason i traded up cause i didnt think much more could be done?! (i know different now)

As mentioned in the emails to you jamie,

I love it and i remember when it was for sale i loved it!

Never fear matt is here on a paseo hunt! Ill keep my eyes peeled and know that a few other peeps i know will keep an eye down southend for it for you!

Top Paseo!

Matt

• 11 months later...

hi

i was just reading this lot and it got me wordering, has anyone found it yet??? i know its nearly a year now, but it is pretty hard tracking a paseo down when your not to sure where it is exactly!lol

but that is a nice seo :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

SJ

a guy called " weller " owns it, apparently matt and oli know him as he's been " cruising " with them...

So he hasn't got it back yet then?!

SJ

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links