Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Grounding Kit's

cfc1

GW-P.jpg

Are theese kits any good?.. i am thinking that along with the hose kit from Envy (if we can get them) it might spruce up the engine bay a little. Or does anyone know in Envy do grounding kit's?

Mod chips too.. anyone got their Yaris chipped.. and what chip do you have?

Does the Yaris suffer from earthing problems?

Is this kit really required?

Does the Yaris suffer from earting problems?

Is this kit really required?

I very much doubt it.

Seen this debate on other forums. The results are inconclusive to be polite about them.

Chavtastic?? ;)

Was mostly thinking of the looks department TBH.. i got no earthing problems lol.

Chavtastic?? ;)

Looking that way (unless someone knows differently). :yes:

Oh it'd look fine!

Chav??? if it's chav it's not for me, but is it chav? theese have a purpose (wheather they are good or not i have no idea) but what purpose does a chav have?.. i don't think it's chav.. but then i think chav is burbon (spelling) patterny awfull thing type things.

I just want to get the engine bay a little more presentable, and have been looking for ideas.

I know that when Drb5 had Nizans ride he out one of these in and wasnt convinced ... but it did get me thinking.

I'll be buying mine today hopefully and will let you know. The way I look at it - it looks good - it doesnt cost much - and if it makes no difference I'll know not to buy another one for another car!

Spooky.

I just spotted these on eBay USA!

Was going to look into a kit, as along with the (hopeful) purchase from Envy for the hose kit, these would look alrite I reckon in the engine bay.

Just have to see if they come in red or blue to match tho!

Cheap as chips as well!

This is what we stock the Buddy Club Condensers, I have not tried one personaly so I don't know how much difference they make if any. They certainly look nice! Have been meaning to fit one to my T-sport but everytime I get a batch in they get sold out straight away so I have not had a chance to grab one yet.

Racing-Spec-Condenser-Heade.jpg

con_05.jpg

Racing Spec Condenser:

Utilizing the latest racing technology, Buddy Club has manufactured an electrical grounding system with a Battery current and voltage stabilization control unit.

The unit is designed to stabilize electrical "noise" and voltage spikes and offer additional grounding for any vehicles.

Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser maximizes the efficiency of all factory and aftermarket vehicle electrical systems and as a result you will get smoother engine operation, more efficient electrical component operation, improved electrical current and better fuel economy.

Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser will work with most other aftermarket ground system and it is a great addition to any high HP force induction vehicles.

Features include:

- Cool blue led lights to spice up your engine bay

- 2 in 1 designed off both Grounding and Stabilize voltage

- Improve Horse power and torque

- Improve Fuel Economy

- Smooth idling with improve engine response

- Improve all electrical component performance

- Improve Battery life

The RRP is £115 + Delivery, I can do 10% off for Gold members. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Interesting.

What sort of price are they Kev?

Sounds interesting... but i'm in over my head here, and getting confused......

Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser will work with most other aftermarket ground system and it is a great addition to any high HP force induction vehicles.
.... does this mean i would need an aftermarket grounding system? and HP force induction??? .. like i said, whoooooosh!!. over my head.

I have a 1.0l (as you know) with the GReddy induction kit.. will this Condenser suit my car?

I just want to tidy the engine bay a little, and this kit looks nice (better than that purple nonesence :lol:).So if it fits my car i would be interested.. but it will have to wait a little while.. cos of this

From what i can understand cfc1, the Buddy Club one is a grounding system, but will also work with other ones that may have been installed. Somebody please correct me if i'm wrong!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links