Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo

alanbradley

I've just got home tonight to find this interesting e-mail waiting for me:-

Dear Alan Bradley

Thank you for expressing an interest in the Aygo by Toyota and for asking us to keep in touch with you during the lead up to the launch in July.

We are contacting you now because we are planning to photograph the new Aygo for our customer magazine 'if’ and would like to invite you along for a sneak preview of the new car at the same time.

This shoot is planned for Monday 21st March at a studio in or around London. Naturally food and drink will be laid on for guests - it is a bit of a celebration after all! Dress code will be casual.

Places will be limited but if you are interested in attending, please let me know by replying to this e-mail by the 7th March and we will confirm exact details of the event nearer the time.

Best Regards

Matt Clayton

Editorial Assistant

'if' Magazine

Toyota (GB) PLC

Only I can't go :crybaby:. I have too much work on and besides, it would cost me £200 for the return flights from Inverness and about £100 from Edinburgh leaving on the Sunday night (TOC Mini-meet in Edinburgh onthe 20th).

I've always wanted to be invited to one of these things (some would say because I love the sound of my own voice!), but my reason for posting this here is to ask, "Did anyone else get invited?"

Cheers,

Alan :(

I never saw you had posted about it here, otherwise I wouldn't have done my post in general!!

I'm meant to be working that day, and have no-one to go with... :( I imagine it would be cool to go to tho!

Yeah Blue, I hope someone can go... I even checked the time of flights and stuff :lol:

A

yeah, someone has to go so we can get all the info lol :D

It's only a 30/40 minute ride on the Train from here to Fenchurch Street, and then a walk round to Tower Hill tube from there too <_<

If only I wasnt working !!! :D

I might e-mail back to try and get more info... Say its so I can try and find out flight times and stuff <_<

Let you know tomorrow ;)

A

Hmmmmm - interesting!

Might email him to try and blag an invite..... :thumbsup:

No email though - would one of you guys be so kind as to PM it to me?

do you get to thrash it.... i mean 'test drive' it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links