Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Being Discontinued...

reece

That’s right folks, been reading the translated version of Toyota Japan and due to the competition and the flood of small hatches and poor sales, Mr T has decided not to introduce the new Yaris in the UK or Europe.

The current Yaris will be phased out at the end of this year (September time), which funnily enough coincides with the introduction of the new version in Japan. So there will be no 55 plate :angry: and no new version either.

All we will have is the new small Toyota (the Aygo) to fill the small hatch gap.

What a stinker... :ffs:

The current Yaris will be phased out at the end of this year (September time), which funnily enough coincides with the introduction of the new version in Japan. So there will be no 55 plate  :angry: and no new version either.

New Vitz was released in Japan in January though wasn't it??

Perhaps I'm just in denial/shock but I really cant see Toyota scrapping one of its most popular makes of car - not for the tiny Aygo and not without an immediate replacement.

:shutit: :shutit:

There’s a super charged one coming on sale later in the year in Japan which is over and above the RS version.

There have been poor sales in the UK and with the recent cut backs at Peugeot which sells the most small hatches (the 206), and with small cars from Citroen and the new smaller Pug, Toyota are concentrating on the Aygo and pulling the Yaris.

We should start a petition... :thumbsup:

Your other half should hang on to her Yaris then..............It may soon be worth as much as your MR2 ;) ;) :D

Ged rid..

I'm thinking Turbo or Charger.. Like they did with the Rolla.

Just launch a beast of a car.

I'm up for a petition - in fact I'm going to get on the phone to Toyota NOW and demand that the Yaris be reinstated or else......

or else..... or else..............

I will block out the sun by sitting on it! :lol::lol::lol: Take that "Land of the Rising Sun!" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will let you know how I get on with Toyota - I'm sure they will meet my demands..... :yes:

The Yaris is...........I am reliably informed going to be replaced by a new model in the UK.........The "Lirpa Loof" ;) :)

scrap one of the best selling and most reliable small motors :P

"also checks date :D"

two fish on the same hook, real em in recee!

hook line and stinker :P

Well guys - just got off the phone with Mr Toyota and you'll be pleased to know that I have saved the day! :lol::lol:

My threats were met with caution and after much consideration they have decided to NOT discontinue the Yaris and UK will get so many new Yarii that we wont know what to do with them.... :lol::lol:

They have also promised me (and my extra large sun-shielding butt!) a free 2006 P3 Yaris T-Sport as long as I dont tell anyone! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

D'OH!

Well guys - just got off the phone with Mr Toyota and you'll be pleased to know that I have saved the day! :lol:  :lol:

My threats were met with caution and after much consideration they have decided to NOT discontinue the Yaris and UK will get so many new Yarii that we wont know what to do with them.... :lol:  :lol:

They have also promised me (and my extra large sun-shielding butt!) a free 2006 P3 Yaris T-Sport as long as I dont tell anyone! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

D'OH!

How does it feel to catch up?? :P

Sucker!

Actually (and I have witnesses to vouch for it!) I caught up ages ago!

Was just playing along for a little bit! :lol::lol::lol:

And for my butt being able to sheild the sun...... unfortunately thats the only true part in that sorry tale! :lol::lol::lol:

How does it feel to catch up?? :P

Sucker!

april03.gif

She knew all along Moffmo! She sent me a PM and went along with it :lol:

She had you fooled pal!! :D :thumbsup:

"i like but butts and i cannot lie.........." :P

..... you other brothers can't deny.....

cause when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung..... :lol:

Dude - its MY song! lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have the itty bitty waist - but I wont be putting my round thing anywhere near any of your faces! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links