Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Toc Ladies

Demonic Angel

I have decided to take part in Race For Life this year, in support of Cancer Research UK.

I have had a crazy idea that perhaps the TOC ladies could all do it!

Sorry guys - t'is a women only event! :thumbsup:

Check out the site - see what you think! Race For Life

I'm hoping to get a team together from work - if not I will happily do it alone! I will most probably go to the Leicester race, but there are races all over the country! You can walk or run the 5km - so we call all get fit and raise money for a worthy cause! You dont have to be an elite athelete to join in either - but you will need to train if you are as unfit as me! :lol:

So gals - what do you think? Maybe even some of the TOC boys can sponsor us?

400,000 thousand women running, should get a load of ToC down there to spectate :P

Yes I'll sponsor :)

Thank you Robie!

And it wont be 400,000 women all in one place - there are 162 races taking place all over the UK! Although anyone in the Leicester area is free to come watch me run - although I doubt it'd be very interesting! :lol:

me too. I remember seeing this last year with sooooo many lovely ladies in bras running through London!.. You have my support and cash!!!! :thumbsup: (plus any cancer event I always fork out for)

P.s Good on you Demonic...Hope you really do well and enjoy the day sweetie

I was going to do the one in Bath but it falls on my little girls bday :(

I do sponsored events fo Cancer Research every year, last year I did a fast. This year will probably be a sponsored weekend silence :thumbsup: :D

Good luck DA :) I admire you!

I wouldn't do it, am definately not fit enough but I admire and support anyone who does :D

Blue

4km - that's less than 2 miles...

Come on ladies! :lol:

Yes.. but 2 miles of bouncing boobies :drool::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: At my age with my dodgy knee no chance !!

i cant even walk 1 mile to town never mind run 2 :wacko:

Good on you though have fun training for it :D

Yes.. but 2 miles of bouncing boobies :drool::lol:

lol I'll be wearing the best support bra money can buy - I dont want to "run" the risk of black eyes - lol scuse the pun! :lol:

I have already started some training - I am running round the block at the moment after work, but obviously my training will gradually increase. The event is just before JAE too so I'll be at peak condition for the weekend! :yes:

Blue - I am not very fit myself - but I see this as an incentive to increase my current exercise regime - so not only am I raising money for charity, I'm also getting fit and losing that flab, which as you know is something I want to do! :D :yes:

Yeah sure - how about I bleach my hair, grow it long, get a boob job AND run in a red swimming cossie to go with it? :lol::lol:

I cant run in slow motion without the above!

Well it looks like I'll be the only TOC'er - but never mind - its not an easy thing to do - and I appreciate everyone whos already offered to sponsor me and hope other TOC'ers will too (is that allowed btw? Dunno if the mods want to let me know about that! Dont want to breach the ol' T&C!)

I remember seeing this last year with sooooo many lovely ladies in bras running through London!..

You sure you're not getting it confused with that Rachel Stevens video?? :P

Good Luck Em, Put me down for a couple of quid !

400,000 thousand women running, should get a load of ToC down there to spectate :P

Yes I'll sponsor :)

paypal??? :drool:

how much for the vid?

• 1 month later...

Sponsored and paid up

Good luck with the run :thumbsup:

Sponsored and paid up

Good luck with the run :thumbsup:

Thank youy Steve - you are an angel! :group-cuddles:

iv just read your e mail about the race for life and unfortunatly there are no spaces available in our area .Sponcered and paid up though .Good luck , rachel :thumbsup:

Also must say thanks to Rob (dicey2k) for also sponsoring me! You are a STAR! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And all the women love you now! :wub:

No problem...

Hope you're right about the women thing... :hokus-pokus: :lol::eek::drool:

Good luck Em, Got a lot of respect for ya for this :P

Bugger The leicester race is closed :( would have done it with ya if id seen it earlier ...... tap me on the head at the next meet and ill sponser you hun :) good luck and its a very worthy cause

p.s Please do remind me as i will forget :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links