Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris At Donny

Kerby

right a couple of u might remember that a few months ago some put a post up about a maroon yaris drivin around bolton which they liked. well i have seen this a few times at the bolton cruise but never managed to get any pics. but it was up at donny on sat. so here u go

dsc008915wp.th.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLiTZ

• A.T.G

• earpl

• CAMSHAFT

I've seen this driving round Preston a few weeks back, very nice but again not a big fan of the spoiler.

Yarisldc

Having seen the car at the bolton cruise, i can say that the photo doesn't do it justice! Its a really nice car driven by a top bird, the interior is gorgeous too! She's done a really good job it has to be said!

That reminds me, i have a clip to give her for her driver's footwell matt! :lol: My contribution to the glory!

Mmm thats nice. But the spoiler looks like a big droopy ear thing lol.

Fair play though. Custom kit? Wheels look alright, racing style but with a nice chrome finish. Not sure about her graphics and line detailing though.

TS? Or non-TS?

Don't like the spoiler or the colour but the burd driving it looks alrite from the back! :P

Nice seats too! :thumbsup:

the colour is a the standard toyota one. and it's 1 litre. the kit is an imported one from japan

• 3 months later...

OTT - is this not why we mod cars?????

It's why some people mod cars, some people prefer to have smaller more discreet mods thats all!

I was just expressing my opinion that's all, same as everyone else.

tell you what a good 'small' mod to have is a 'Magic Tree' the same colour as your car this will give you at least 10bhp

**** i dragged up an old post!!! DOH! im a numpty..... slap my ***** and call me darren :D

not a fan of OTT, JDM all the way. keep it jap :P

lol :lol:

lads, Nats car is not too OTT, is it? its different ill give her that, i like it

Check the thread about the HKS turbo chris... d'oh! ;)

:P, when she gets the Turbo on i will no longer be unique here and she has a nicer car :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links