Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back From Brunters!

Demonic Angel

Just to let you guys know that I'm back from a brilliant day out at Bruntingthorpe!

I am totally sunburnt and knackered but boy was it worth it! Met everyone and everyone is sooo nice!

The day went soo well! Really good turnout and some really nice cars too, both spectating and on the track!

I took about 250 photos today, I'll sort through them and post an album link later - it was a brilliant day!!

Big ups to Steve, Ken & all the marshalls who made the day run smooth - you all did a fantastic job! :thumbsup:

Love you all (sorry for being so thick all day!) and I'll see you all again at JAE!! WooHooooooo! :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Moffmo

• earpl

• raywong

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great day

Ive chewed my tyres, had major overheating problems (thanks to Matt at Rogue systems for getting me back up and running) so i could only really do 4 laps then off and let my engine cool and recheck levels and then go out again, but i dont care as i had a great time.

Thanks to Paul aka TI598 for giving me some passenger rides and for showing me how to spin a Supra at 60mph :unsure::lol: but he made a good recovery from it.

and thanks to Steve and Ken for organising such a great day. :thumbsup:

Gutted i couldnt get the time off work for this one :crybaby: couldve stayed with my dad in sapcote (spitting dist from you DA!) gotta get a job that doesnt involve working at the weekend unless next one could be a midweek do (never gonna happen but i can dream) Whos got the sweet tooth??

sounds like a cracking day out for the TOC and LOC. Gutted I couldn't make it and sounds like a fair few wanted to go and couldn't attend, so next year will hopefully be even bigger

Look forward to more images and Em's report in the news letter coming up, roll on Track Attack 2006 lol! :P :yes:

Kev :thumbsup:

just arrived home

this meet goes down in my history as one of the best, in fact i think it slots in at no.2 on the awesome scale! (JAE04 being #1!)

many many thanks to ken, steve, matt, hou, richard and any convoy leaders for doing a superb job, everything was flawless and there was an ulmost total lack of idiocy within the revllers

i think i can safely bank that everyone had a fantastic time, i know i did and it shows with my slightly wrecked back tyres! the track layout was superb, an ideal first step for a novice, but applied a nice high speed blast for some regualr track 'hos!

a couple of spins here and there... i was one of them with graham as my passenger! funniest thing i did all day :lol: but no one had an accident nor did anyone actually break anything?.... i think?

but anyway

superb day, i definately think this should be an '06 event too!

ive got some shots will have to work on them later... a cold beer now beckons me!

Its a shame i couldn't attend but i will definatly be at the next one (JAE). It looks like you all had a great time :)

Was a great day with some very nice cars,weather stayed good too B)

think jaxx may have done most laps,everytime i looked he was heading out again!

BIG thanx to Chris Shipley(LOC) for your bucket :thumbsup:

thanks to steve & ken for another good day :group-cuddles:

need to go find the after sun cream now :lol:

Big ups to Steve, Ken & all the marshalls who made the day run smooth - you all did a fantastic job!  :thumbsup:

Id like to Echo that statement and it was great to put some names to faces..

Loved the day and im so so glad i took my stock rims otherwise i would be having to replace the 17" toyo's at £100 per corner! :huh: lol

Jerry/DA/System G - good to meet you all and finally put some faces to names.. :thumbsup:

I span off BIG time twice!.. lol :lol: was checking the limits of the car... i believe i have found them now.. :rolleyes:

Ive a few pics as well.. will get them up on a link later.. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ken, Steve and all concerned for agreat and memorable day out :thumbsup:

I too am sunburnt so the sun must have been stronger than we thought.

I had an effortless ride home back along the A14, and like Kimi am now looking for the after sun cream.

Good to meet such a friendly crowd........one of the best days out I have had for ages and look forward to doing it again soon :group-cuddles:

Had a fabulous day. Lots of sun. good company, great track

Thanks to Ken and all the boys who worked so hard to make the day a success :thumbsup:

SoTOC was well respresented and we all had a great time :group-cuddles:

My thanks to Fizz for the outing on the track, I really enjoyed it and I wasn't a bit scared :shutit: :wacko:

I had two goes on the track with Les and he spun out only once :eek::ph34r:

All in all it was an excellent day out and well worth the money. Les has bought our DVD of photos of our MR2 Roadster on the track and its GOOD :D

WOW. i got vids, i wanna see raywongs pics of me on 2 wheels with smoke coming out of the other ones :P great day, great people, good to see lee too. proud...... proud........

average speed of 72 mph and 14.8 mpg. great day out. + ive just looked at my dads tyres, what are those lines on em ??? :P "4 new tyres please" :P

+ who wants to see a vid of DA screaming........ (no jokes)

WOW. i got vids, i wanna see raywongs pics of me on 2 wheels with smoke coming out of the other ones :P great day, great people, good to see lee too. proud...... proud........

average speed of 72 mph and 14.8 mpg. great day out. + ive just looked at my dads tyres, what are those lines on em ??? :P "4 new tyres please" :P

Yeah ok Chris - you were good - lets just leave it at that eh..... :lol::lol:

Sounds like a great day everyone :D Not so good about the sunburn though - ouchie! :(

Souds like a great day out! dammmed sorry i missed it and gutted...hope you all ot back safely :group-cuddles:

WOW. i got vids

Yes.....post it up :thumbsup:

Yeah, top marks to the organisers for this one :thumbsup:

I thought it was great to see the whole field filled with Toyotas (ok, Mr. Skyline driver you know who you are :D ).

I've put a few pics up in the gallery.

Looking forward to the next one!

Paul.

A big thanks to ALL the organisers and the volunteer marshals.23_28_100.gif

Had a fantastic day and got some great video (lookout for the next GIDDLEPIN productions ;) ).

It was good to meet some more TOCers in the flesh and look forward to seeing you at the next meet, probably JAE :thumbsup:

Here's a short clip of my learning curve--------well, ***** up actually :P :lol:NOVICE

Had a fantastic day and got some great video (lookout for the next GIDDLEPIN productions ;) ).

It was good to meet some more TOCers in the flesh and look forward to seeing you at the next meet, probably JAE :thumbsup:

Here's a short clip of my learning curve--------well, ***** up actually :P  :lol:  NOVICE

thats a great vid but you should have attached the cam to my car when i lost it big time! :unsure:

Here's a short clip of my learning curve--------well, ***** up actually :P  :lol:  NOVICE

Great Vid Les!!!

Goes to show how safe the track is.. loads of open space.. almost impossible to hit anything!

Great Vid Les!!!

Goes to show how safe the track is.. loads of open space.. almost impossible to hit anything!

Except the last corner, that made my heart jump every time :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links