Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2005

Ken

Here We Go Again Peeps :beer:

I could waffle on for ever saying about how good it is but most of you will know that by now :D

Clubstand set up day is Friday the 22nd of July and aim to arrive around 3pm for those that are coming on the friday, once we have setup our pitch then it's a few cheeky beer's followed by the now legendary "Kenny's Curry Night" :D (menu will be posted soon btw).

Those that are arriving Saturday the 23rd can i ask you all to be on stand by 9.30am as i'd like to see some of the show this year :P and the same goes for those that can only make the sunday :thumbsup:

Entry price is £15 for the whole weekend and includes camping, for those that are coming for only 1 day the price is £10 and all prices are per car and it is payable on the gate.

As you should all know by now JAE has moved to the East of England Showground near Peterborough (Map & Directions available by clicking here) so this year all those that are coming with TOC will need a clubstand pass as not only do we have our own enterance but no member of public is allowed to bring their car onto the showground and they have to be offsite by 6pm :D Clubstand passes are £1.25 per car and payment details are posted later on in this thread and they will be posted out to you all once we receive them from the organiser's ;)

On the saturday evening we have outside caterer's coming in to do the BBQ as it is such a timing consuming task for all those involved in setting it up and running it, basically they will come in and provide all equipment needed plus a chef with 2 waitresses and then proceed to cook you one off the best BBQ's you have been to and i've seen the menu btw :drool: The cost is £13.75 per person and you will be sent a ticket to hand in to the waitress along with your clubstand pass for the BBQ to stop freeloaders <_< I'd would also like to point out that disposable BBQ's are not allowed at the showground.

To pay for your BBQ & clubstand pass please Click Here.

Now for a couple of my sneeky surprise's :D

This year Toyota GB are providing our stand with the "Toyota Village" which is 3 trailers joined together for us to use and it look's blooming amazing so bring your dvd's along to play on the big screen ;)

The next one is we may have a F1 simulator on stand and their will be a prize for the person getting the fastest lap on the hard setting ;)

As we are getting the above i'm going for the "Best Stand In Show Prize" so all tents that are on stand must be struck by 9am and all litter must be placed in bin's as last year it looked like a mini beirut, there is a designated camping area for those that don't fancy taking their tent's down ;)

Convoy's will be posted soon so all that need's to be asked is who's coming to the biggest Jap show of the year :D

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds mega confusing Ken but I'll be there! :thumbsup:

Kimi

Ryan1985

Sounds mega confusing Ken but I'll be there! :thumbsup:

Kimi

Ryan1985

Try organising it :P :lol:

Been brought to my attension the kart doesn't show the address for the cheque's so please make all cheques payable to the "Toyota Owners Club" and the address is-

Toyota Owners Club

PO Box 5258

Poole

BH149XJ

:thumbsup:

omg omg omg omg omg im liiiikkee sooooo excited now :wub:

:lol:

I got dibs on f1 simulator :D:D

Ken ill be there on the friday mate, will the f1 thing??? :P

Ken ill be there on the friday mate, will the f1 thing??? :P

Hopefully as it take's 3 people to run and it's all overtime for them so if 3 say yes to the overtime then game on ;)

OMG!!!!! wooooohoooooooooooooo!!!

Right... where do I pay my £15 for the weekend?... :) and tents have to be struck by when? 9am on Sunday?... :eek:

*will sort out clubstand pass and BBQ tomorrow! :P

oooh its soo exciting!

Add>> oooh and I'll be there Friday Ken ;)

OMG!!!!! wooooohoooooooooooooo!!!

Right... where do I pay my £15 for the weekend?... :) and tents have to be struck by when? 9am on Sunday?... :eek:

*will sort out clubstand pass and BBQ tomorrow! :P

oooh its soo exciting!

£15 on the gate, tents that are on the clubstand to be struck by 9am, if you pitch it in the camping area no need to put it down at all :thumbsup:

9am when Ken? Saturday? I want to camp on the clubstand if possible? :thumbsup:

9am when Ken? Saturday? I want to camp on the clubstand if possible? :thumbsup:

Eh?

If your coming on friday aim to get there by 3pm, if your coming saturday get there by 9.30am. Camping on the clubstand is fine but you will need to strike your tent by 9am as we are going to win best stand this year :D

Im there on the friday bud how much you wanting off me then! ;)

mmmmm curry i love curry

competition for hottest?

Ive paid up for club stand, not sure what day yet, probably the Sunday :thumbsup: , cant wait for it.

9am on the Saturday Ken? :rolleyes:

Look above a few post's and you will see i said before 9am for tent striking, we will win the top show prize :D

Hi ken

I will be there on sunday mate and my cheque will be in the post mate for my club stand space :yes:

Cheers jerry!!

Im there on the friday bud how much you wanting off me then! ;)

mmmmm curry i love curry

competition for hottest?

Just pay for the BBQ Hou as you did a top job at brunters :thumbsup:

On the Saturday Ken I'm assuming? :rolleyes:

Hou

Moffmo

& Boro Sera have free admission to JAE, they may have to pay to get in but the pennies will be refunded asap ;)

will you just shut up

Ken since i did a crap job at at brunters do it get it half price :ph34r: :P

EDIT: Hahaha yes result!! :D :D

were you at brunters???

oh yeah..........didnt turn up on time and skived where possible :P

cheers ken mate will get bbq cash to ya as soon as poss

Sounds sweeeeeeeet ! ! !

I'll be there on Friday Too  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :thumbsup:

hey good one mo :D

Now can i have a half price banana :huh:

Another question Ken :wacko:

I'm bringing a mate along and maybe my brother. Do we need 3 clubstand passes or 1? Only 1 car btw!

Maybe a stupid question but to get food you said you need a clubstand pass and a voucher thing to give to the waiteresses! ;)

looks like im going to have to make an appearence.. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

ill be there. just need the prices to be explained a little more. does each person who comes in the car have to pay the £1.25 as well