Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Install

Tom.B

:eek: Ok..was gonna keep this verrrrrryyy quiet till it was done but im too excited!!! (gotta tell you peeps hehehe) OK..doing a very dirty ICE install tomorrow...pics will follow. Im just sooooo excited...seriously it is a contender for best ICE in TOC trophy I hope(with a few more bits!!!)

The bits Im putting in are listed in my gallery..basically all the ice stuff...need some earplugs tho itll make ears bleed!!!

Will keep you updated!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sounds good to me, how many decibels at peak power distortionless?

:D Lots completely doing strip job.....soundproofing in the morning followed by a swift surge of wires through the car..hopefully the new speakers/tweeters will arrive in time to replace on the front (otherwise its gonna be annoying)..then testy time : :P

Good luck mate! You got a nice day for it as well!

Your gonna love that American Legacy amp... They truely are superb bits of kit! Which one you gone for?

Hmmm. Sounds like it`s goin to end up a tad louder than Terry Wogan on R2 in the mornings. :lol: Good luck Tom. Hope it all goes smoothly. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:blink: Started early lol!!!! ripped seat out and tried to do the wires!!! (me in back with a coffee lol)

post-12270-1116096937_thumb.jpg

Piccies

Wont let me puthem here for some reason so a link to the pics.....its not finished I just cooked a bit in the boot lol so I went up to the resevoir for a cool beer and a paddle!!!!

Still work to go is ..2x 6x9 infinitys to go into the front with upgraded tweeters and two 6x9s (JBL) for rear quaters. The sony amp isnt running anyhting at the mo so still have 400w to play with!!!

The shelf I made need carpeting but is pretty good!!!

The American Legacy amp is flipping AWESOME!!!!!! verrrrrry impressed ( got a bass controller in the front of the car in the drivers well. had to turn it down as road signs were going fuzzy) Sorry if my typings bad my eyes havent fully stopped buzzing yet!!!!! :eek::lol:

The American Legacy amp is flipping AWESOME!!!!!! verrrrrry impressed

Ahhh, told you so :) They are fantastic bits of kit. So much power, and such a nice sound. The box the bass controller comes in really does look quite rubbish though, doesn't it...?!! You got exactly the same one as me as well... Yeees, good choice my friend! You running the sub off it? Is it bridged, or you just running off one channel?

What infinity's you got? how'd you rate them? Wondering about a pair of component 6 1/2" ones to replace my stock fronts, but would like some opinions first...

Looking good mate, and good effort with doing it in less than a day!