Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Bournmouth/p Mouth Meet

admanirv

hello all,

Me and "Chuck04" are going to organise a mini meet in the portsmouth/bournmouth area the location is undecided at the moment, its likely going to be end of this month, so if people could show there interest, and we'll get some feedback and numbers together, and see the feasiblity of it.

cheers :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• admanirv

• Chuck04

• yaristpot

• Moffmo

depending on date, im up for this, my 1st yaris meet

Jay

same here! mate :) allthough chuck04 isnt

:huh: i am.. !!??

hell why not then !! :P dude is this a yaris only meet then or a gen meet, if gen u may want to wack in gen section, if yaris only may need to suggest somwehere more central if more interested!!

Jay

:lol: tis true, ive had a few mini meets in the past

Jay

:lol: tis true, ive had a few mini meets in the past

try living up north, we have one every 2 weeks in the busy months practically and your presence is demanded!

i am from up north newcastle but live in newcastle and me parents live in cumbria

i might be interested if its in the bournemouth area

nice nice, to make it work wild i think we should open this up in gen, all welcome :thumbsup:

Yeh, it would make a change for me to come down your neck of the woods rather than you coming up to see me. :yes:

:thumbsup:

Yeh, it would make a change for me to come down your neck of the woods rather than you coming up to see me. :yes:

okay general meet it is! :thumbsup: , we have 5 people interested at the moment, will get a location to everyone end of this week, or at very latest start of next week.

Hello mate, yes im alive... (just!)

I got to a stage that I didnt like the yaris so I parked it up for the last 2 months, been driving my golf around enjoying the sun, thought I would get it back on the road for japfest tho, im gunna go but I left it to late for any knid of stand space so I will just come and say hi....

... thats if Haris is back... its totally striped down at the moment, no front end or wings on it at all, been trying to fit my lambo doors (at last!!!), only had the kit a year, but have got the stage that they dont fit and cant be ubikd to rebuild the car....

talk later, mob number still the same.

say hi to the clan for me!

:D

I got to a stage that I didnt like the yaris so I parked it up for the last 2 months, been driving my golf around enjoying the sun, thought I would get it back on the road for japfest tho, im gunna go but I left it to late for any knid of stand space so I will just come and say hi....

... thats if Haris is back... its totally striped down at the moment, no front end or wings on it at all, been trying to fit my lambo doors (at last!!!), only had the kit a year, but have got the stage that they dont fit and cant be ubikd to rebuild the car....

Will do mate, hopfully see you on Saturday. :thumbsup:

Oooo any mods to sell? :P :P

blitz supercharger and lambo kit!

...not yet tho, im giving up that easy!

space and strengh of original body/door....

... im not saying its inpossible but theres a lot of work to make it possible! have to go away and think about it as its a %$(ed car if it goes wrong.... :blink:

oh.. ignore my email then :ph34r:

And empty your pms!

emptyed and ok.. <_<

haha matt ur always after a cheap mod arnt u :P

lambo doors on yairs, :drool: mental, shame your having such issues with them, you've had them ages!

you having a few issues with the blitz? heard its not the most best one to chuck onto the yaris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links