Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest!

Blaze

Back from japfest! :)

Was raining, alot! But it wasnt too bad! Too many scoobys for my liking!

(got a bargain on autoglym! Thanksto the kind people who knew the guy! :P)

Few good crashes although didnt get a piccie of them! :( (one car even span out on the straight!!!)

Good day i thought! :yes:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• Fidgits

• LORD_ED

• Bibbs

Hey im back too!

Would have been a realy good day if it wasnt for the rain and crap organisation of the stands etc!!

Jerry get those pics up!

CB :thumbsup:

lol i only have a few this time! will try and get them up! if not ill do it tomorrow! :thumbsup:

But im sure other people have plenty! :thumbsup:

Im cold and tired!! :(

Just got back... good day, good to catch back up with people...

:D

Back from japfest!  :)

Was raining, alot! But it wasnt too bad! Too many scoobys for my liking!

(got a bargain on autoglym! Thanksto the kind people who knew the guy!  :P)

Few good crashes although didnt get a piccie of them!  :(  (one car even span out on the straight!!!)

Good day i thought!  :yes:

Not a problem mate, it's amazing how the sun came out when we got home. B)

Oh and you missed the drift car go off....

... nothing bad, just off onto the infield at quarry.

Oh and you missed the drift car go off....

... nothing bad, just off onto the infield at quarry.

typical, i was waiting for that all day. :lol:

Would have been a realy good day if it wasnt for the rain and crap organisation of the stands etc!!

What was wrong with the stands etc?

Really sorry I didn't pop by, but Lu's been really poorly today so wasn't fair to drag her out into the rain. Hope you all had a good day otherwise :group-cuddles:

I loved today! Ive been going to japfest every year since its started and it gets better every year with or with out rain! Full of fit chics too! :)

Did anyone see me ramping the death out of my old White Corolla GT (AE82) as my AE86 isnt ready i had to tkae that (my daily drive) handling was crap but it didnt stop me from sticking on the ***** of a twin turbo supra for laps on end and beating MR2 turbos/imprezza's and skylines round quarry! :)

My mate Phil from Driftworks in his black S14a 200sx put on a great show for you people!

What a driver! :) :D

well - twas a long day - left home at 7am... and have just got home, at 12:45am

a feat considering i live 4 miles from the circuit!

The day started by meeting at the pre-defined meet point, with Gordy making a surprise appearance..

then a nice convoy onto the circuit - and thats when it started to go wrong. The first entrance, we were told to go to the next one - which we did, and were told to go back to the first...

Just a little confusion, which is why I ended up on the TOC stand.

The weather was mixed, it did rain, but we had sunny spells, which was nice.

The track action was not as frantic as previous years, but a driftworks SX200 kept us entertained (I have movies of it!)

Really, it should have been called scoobyfest, but oh well, there were some nice cars, and i got some good pics.. which, i will post tomorrow - if im feeling nice..

Good to meet new peeps, and catch up with the old ones. If i didnt see you, I apologise...

After that, the LOC lot decided we would go for an indian - in Cheltenham.. which was a blast!

I loved today! Ive been going to japfest every year since its started and it gets better every year with or with out rain! Full of fit chics too! :)

Did anyone see me ramping the death out of my old White Corolla GT (AE82) as my AE86 isnt ready i had to tkae that (my daily drive) handling was crap but it didnt stop me from sticking on the ***** of a twin turbo supra for laps on end and beating MR2 turbos/imprezza's and skylines round quarry! :)

My mate Phil from Driftworks in his black S14a 200sx put on a great show for you people!

What a driver! :) :D

I saw you buddy. tight lines through those corners, I saw you pulling the rubbers off the rims of your tyre all the way through - great show :D

yeah, he was very impressive to watch...

anyway, my pictures are here

Apologies for mixing them all up (TOC/LOC) but its late and I couldnt be bothered to make 2 different pages...

:D Fsome great pics fidgits. Aha soo we finally see the great Gordy himself :) . Oh and by the looks of the track pics theres alaways one numpty trying to show off and drive the other way around :lol:

What a :censor: up crap day!

Seeing as we drove down in the sccob, we convoyed with some other sccoobs. The convoy leader had no idea how to drive in a convoy, let alone how to drive at all :ffs:

After the last meeting point, we got onto the M4 nearly an hour late and due to the convoy leaders bad driving and poor sight condition due to the rain/water on the motorway, the convoy got badly split up. When we eventually found some more scoobs and followed them towards CC, we all landed up getting stuck in a two hour queue to get into the grounds :ffs:

Got to see and speak to a few toccers (Jerry, Richard, Rookey, Ryan, Gordy Pix, Dan) B) Got to only see a few more toccers but not speak (Leaky, Charis and other who's names I didn't get)...

Whether was crap and didn't get to see enough track action. The stalls were OK - nothing special.

I loved seeing the AE86 (Trueno) caning it around the track B) Need to get the suspension uprated dude ;) There were moments I thought you were going to dig in a little too much and send you flying :lol: Good effort and some excellent cornering (Loved the little drift you got going on one of your final corners B) )

Who was the Dark Silver CTS? He was also doing very well up against all them Hondas?

My overall views on this year's event:

If I didn't enjoy myself so much at previous events, I wouldn't bother going back next year. This year just wasn't worth it. Let hope next year return to the quality they had in previous times.

Well not a bad day, even though I was soaked within the first 5 minutes of getting there at 0830.

Convoyed down with Earl and some friends and had more or less a clear run down because everyone seemed to be travelling the other way into Cardiff for the FA cup.

Couldn't believe how many Subarus there were but a nice mix of other cars there although I thought the stands could have been better organised.

The track was swimming when we got there which made it amusing watching the Subarus going off at quarry but then it dried out and was great seeing some of the drift cars and old classic Datsuns.

Sorry I didn't get to meet that many people or spend much time at the TOC stand but it was good to meet those that I did.

Had to leave early due to my friend I came down with having a problem at home he had to get back for.

Scary moment on the way back in the torrential rain when someone pulled out on us and we must have aquaplaned a good 100 metres or more!

See you next time :thumbsup:

Who was the Dark Silver CTS? He was also doing very well up against all them Hondas?

That was me! was my first time on a race track so i was pretty clueless and let a couple honda integras pass me at the start as i'd seen them going round pretty quick earlier and didnt want to hold them up, then i found i could stick to them no problem even though they knew which line to take and i didnt! if only i knew how to drive lol!! then i got stuck behind a white skyline, he was driving like a ***** through the corners, then giving it some stick on the straights and i couldnt pass him even though i was lapping faster, lost a couple laps and was really angry but eventually got past and saw no one again for the rest of the session. Was a really cool day though, real shame about the weather as last year was so good, but i got lucky and my track session was one of the few dry ones. Really enjoyed seeing the little starlet whooping some serious backside!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links