Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts Fitted And Dyno Test

Chuck04

Right got my parts from envy fitted today, and had the car on the dyno after

peak power : 117.8 bhp @ 6599 RPM

peak torque: 99.8 lb ft @ 5190 RPM

not bad, this all achieved via

Apexi power intake

megan racing manifold

envy sports cat

fujitsubo power getter

not bad increase from 105 stock :D :thumbsup:

oo and louds not the word anymore :D :drool:

And I thought those sports CATs were just "rice" useless cr*p! :P

Well done Chuck, nice figures.

BTW What did you think of the quality of the sports CAT system?

Kevin

yea excellent quality, well wrapped as well :lol: took me long enough just to get into it and strip down all the buble wrap :P

sound is mental, nothing like i had imagined and well absolutly amazing, i have a huge grin on my face and its a real head turner

deff a lot more responsive, and as dyno shows theres a nice increase, would highly recomend this to anyway, and cant thank kevin and envy enough :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Well done mate, seems to be a good system u have. I think the back-box may let mine down a little.

Could be interesting 2 see how they both compair :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Well done mate, seems to be a good system u have. I think the back-box may let mine down a little.

Could be interesting 2 see how they both compair :thumbsup:

indeed only a 10bhp difference and i cant fualt the system all high quality parts, again thanks to envy

I take pride in my record that non of the parcels I packed have ever been damaged. The rest of the Envy team think I am nuts about my pakagaging. But its better to be "safe than sorry". LOL :D

Kevin

The noice the Header/sport CAT/ Fujitsubo combo gives is fantastic. It makes my jouneys to and from work so much more exciting.

Kevin

well wrapped as well  :lol: took me long enough just to get into it and strip down all the buble wrap

The noice the Header/sport CAT/ Fujitsubo combo gives is fantastic. It makes my jouneys to and from work so much more exciting.

cound't agree more, its mental as hell, real sports sound to it, nice a low at low revs but as soon as u hit the high end it really hums :drool:

any one want a sound clip??? :D

I know wot u mean about the packing. Im sure Kevin wraps them so it take longer 2 get them open.

I get all excited when things arrive but it take me an hour just to get the first layer of tape off :lol::lol:

Lol - chopped lump of my thumb this morning trying to open a 'Kev Special'

Wont even go into the packaging that my bonnet arrived in!

I know wot u mean about the packing. Im sure Kevin wraps them so it take longer 2 get them open.

I get all excited when things arrive but it take me an hour just to get the first layer of tape off :lol:  :lol:

:P u want to rip it open, but not damage it at the same time, kevin you do this on purpose dont u :lol:

I think the delivery charge is just to cover the packaging cost.

£10 = 5 rolls of brown tape, 2 orlls of clear tape & 1 black marker :P :P

dont forget at least 4 sheets of buble wrap, 1 per part then theres burble wrap around it all

:thumbsup: im impressed best packeed goods ive recieved have always come from envy !!

yeah hes a top guy kevin, i ordered my apexi at 4pm on thurs and got it next day on friday morning! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

yup if in stock ull most likly every time get next day delivery, may vary between regions but ive found that items come usualy around 11.30-1 which usual gives time to get fitted in the afternoon

perfect really :lol::thumbsup:

Lmfao @ the packaging comments.

I've not laughed so hard in a while. I go on at Kevin about the way OTT packaging times (and the horrendous courier & packaging bills) but he claims he's not had a broken one yet.

Can't prove him wrong either!

Ah well :rolleyes:

Gaz.

You'll have to let Kevin read this. Ive been laughing at every comment 2 :D :D

And I thought those sports CATs were just "rice" useless cr*p! :P

Well done Chuck, nice figures.

BTW What did you think of the quality of the sports CAT system?

Kevin

Dyno results of a bog standard car, and then one fitted with the sports cat alone?

I didn't think so.

Did I read correctly that he has less torque than the 105lbft that is standard? If thats the case, his car is probably slower off the line than it was before. :lol:

You guys are great :thumbsup:

I think he should run Optimax and put a carbon fiber sticker on his fuel door, that should make it even faster. :lol:

The face to face action would be great!!!!

When u coming over here for a holiday?? We could show u around Kevins workshop & then ul realise that he DOES know wot hes talking about :P

I beleive he knows how to work on cars. I have no doubt of that.

I just think people are idiots if they think a sports catalyst is going to make their car faster, he is doing nothing to dissuade people from that beleif and he has yet to post legitimate dyno results in a controlled experiment to show the power gains of any of these products.

You are a moron if you buy an exhaust system or parts based on promises alone and no hard data. Period.

peak power : 117.8 bhp @ 6599 RPM

peak torque: 99.8 lb ft @ 5190 RPM

Scionics got a point the BHP is 103/6000 so you have an increase of 14.8 but dynos can be inacurate though, theres no wind resistance etc also its a higher amount of revs..

but the tourque has gone down from 105/4200 to 99.8/5190 which means you have got LESS tourque at higher revs? :unsure::blink:

wtf has happened there

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links