Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attack Of The Clones! Spot The Difference

GiJoe90

Went down to see Kev (Jesus) at the weekend, gave me a hand fitting my low rise lights. Decided to go out on the Sunday and take some pics outside in Kevs estate! Anyway nice to meet you mate you're a top lad, now get that kitchen finished and keep the missus happy :P

Oh and nice to meet you too Jerry. Man that drivers light wound me up!! :ffs:

Enjoy the shots :D

fvl.jpg

fkc.jpg

rsj.jpg

sosj.jpg

ogjs.jpg

ogks.jpg

tmok.jpg

jna.jpg

jfw.jpg

Think we got carried away a bit :ph34r:

Joe

Yeah... nice to have met you Joe. You're also a top lad. Obviously both members of the mutual appreciation society! wink.gif tongue.gif

Nice of Jerry to turn up and *cough* lend a hand! wink.gif Only joking fella... cheers for the beer money, hope you got your lense replaced.

I think we did get a little carried away with the pics, but why not...

DSCF0705.JPG

DSCF0707.JPG

DSCF0716.JPG

DSCF0725.JPG

DSCF0734.JPG

Sorry I ran over you're dog mate, didn't see him there!!  :P

:lol: :D

Jesus i like your "drive"

Yeah... it does me. Until I get a bigger place... :D

Could Jerry's car get any shinier?

That has to be the cleanest car I've ever seen.

Hi Kevin

Cheers mate for the headlights fitted them on sunday mate. And i didn't lose my rag as well ;) Was nice to meet up with Joe as well. Top guys they are. So Kevin where abouts did you go to take those pictures i dont recognise the area?

Looks really nice where you were :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Kevin

Cheers mate for the headlights fitted them on sunday mate. And i didn't lose my rag as well  ;) Was nice to meet up with Joe as well. Top guys they are. So Kevin where abouts did you go to take those pictures i dont recognise the area?

Looks really nice where you were  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hey Jerry.

No worries. Glad you got on alright with the lights.

Those pics were taken at Wrest Park, Silsoe. Just off the A6.

It was nice. Luckily the weather stayed good for us.

AWESOME rims.......what are they?? I have seen one other MR2 with the same rims and thought they looked pretty sweet...quite different.

DSCF0749.JPG

And AWESOME dog!! male or female?? I LOVE German Shepherds....AWESOME dogs, both me and the missus have wanted one for a loooooong time. Once the father in law has completed our house I reakon we will get one.

DSCF0705.JPG

Cheers

KiwiMR2

looks class

can i ask you how you tinted your rears Joe looks bang on! need some of that to rid the orange crap!

looks class

can i ask you how you tinted your rears Joe looks bang on! need some of that to rid the orange crap!

Cheers Rob

I initially tinted them with foliatec tinting spray. Looked a bit dull so I asked the bodyshop to laquer them but it peeled, so they did them again properly. :D

Joe

nice pics guys :)

lol, was just about to ask who ran over the dog.... but GI already admitted to it :lol:

AWESOME rims.......what are they?? I have seen one other MR2 with the same rims and thought they looked pretty sweet...quite different.

DSCF0749.JPG

And AWESOME dog!! male or female?? I LOVE German Shepherds....AWESOME dogs, both me and the missus have wanted one for a loooooong time. Once the father in law has completed our house I reakon we will get one.

DSCF0705.JPG

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Cheers bud. They're OZ Super Turismo GT's... 7x17 front and 8x18 rear.

My dog, Kobe, is a boy. He's 5 years old, but acts like he's still a puppy. They are awesome dogs mate. So faithful. If I ever put him on eBay I'll give you the nod! ;) :D

nice pics guys :)

lol, was just about to ask who ran over the dog.... but GI already admitted to it :lol:

Cheers Shaf! :D

Kev

Took that drivers light apart tonight as it was lighting up the middle carriageway when I was in the inside lane!!

Anyway, played around with it for ages. Made sure the bulb was in properly, looked fine. I took it out anyway and put it back in. Got it all aligined easily now without much adjustment, bulb must have been on the p**s.

Put some washers in to move the light cover over too. It all looks much better and I'm much happier now :D

Joe

Kev

Took that drivers light apart tonight as it was lighting up the middle carriageway when I was in the inside lane!!

Anyway, played around with it for ages.  Made sure the bulb was in properly, looked fine.  I took it out anyway and put it back in. Got it all aligined easily now without much adjustment, bulb must have been on the p**s.

Put some washers in to move the light cover over too.  It all looks much better and I'm much happier now  :D

Joe

Hehehe... yeah... we thought you might light up every where but straight ahead with that one!!! Glad you got it sorted... that was doing my head in, as it was yours... and even Jerry's!

Also glad you've packed out the light cover too. I was worried you'd leave it. You've not disappointed me mate. Glad you sorted it. :thumbsup:

lol great pics

now all I need to do is upgrade to rev3 spec and get low rise lights and we can be triplets :o

Great pics, that's one hell of an "estate" :eek:

Cars look great together, impressive angles too :P

Nice dog

Blue

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta say it again Jesus, your car is my fave '2 on toc by far....aprt from mine :lol:

Jesus any chance you would like to swap your MR2 for a sensible family car like my black Yaris? :)

No...okay then! :(

Damn, I love your car! :drool:

Gotta say it again Jesus, your car is my fave '2 on toc by far....aprt from mine  :lol:

Jesus any chance you would like to swap your MR2 for a sensible family car like my black Yaris? :)

No...okay then! :(

Damn, I love your car! :drool:

Thank you fellas. Very kind of you to say so!

:D