Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Pcd ?

SPOCKFROMVULCAN

How do i go about getting the wheel pcd for my gen4 celica as i want put better alloys on her, she has 5 studs will this affect the pcd ?

How do i go about getting the wheel pcd for my gen4 celica as i want put better alloys on her, she has 5 studs will this affect the pcd ?

Easy. Ask. :lol::lol: It`s the same on all gen 4,5 & 6 Celicas matey. 5x100 The other very important consideration is the offset. Which is 35 - 38 mm :thumbsup:

Easy. Ask. :lol::lol: It`s the same on all gen 4,5 & 6 Celicas matey. 5x100 The other very important consideration is the offset. Which is 35 - 38 mm :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, how would i find out the offset if i need to, or will it not matter ? will look for some second hand wheels from a gen 4, 5 or 6 on eBay. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

Cheers mate, how would i find out the offset if i need to, or will it not matter ? will look for some second hand wheels from a gen 4, 5 or 6 on eBay. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

Many of the wheels i`ve seen on eBay have the offset listed. If not you`ll have to get the seller to find out what it is. Good hunting. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many of the wheels i`ve seen on eBay have the offset listed. If not you`ll have to get the seller to find out what it is. Good hunting. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers dude, i will keep looking for those sexy wheels :thumbsup::thumbsup:

a set of gt4 wheels just sold for £55 on eBay .

a set of gt4 wheels just sold for £55 on ebay .

what the original ugly ones???? :eek:

yes those ugly things. was gonna put mine on eBay and watched that set go for £55 , i'm gonna just keep em and look at them to remind me just how ugly they are - and 1 day heaven forbid i sell the four , those ugly wheels are going back on.

yes those ugly things. was gonna put mine on ebay and watched that set go for £55 , i'm gonna just keep em and look at them to remind me just how ugly they are - and 1 day heaven forbid i sell the four , those ugly wheels are going back on.

Yeah. I still got my 17`s in the garage. Might sell them one day. :D

yes those ugly things. was gonna put mine on ebay and watched that set go for £55 , i'm gonna just keep em and look at them to remind me just how ugly they are - and 1 day heaven forbid i sell the four , those ugly wheels are going back on.

Yeah. I still got my 17`s in the garage. Might sell them one day. :D

Yeah i'm looking for a set of 15's or 16's (preferably 5/multispoke) so that i can keep the acceleration roughly the same as well as the top end. Cheers for the info about the wheels guys, all i have to do now is find a decent set i like. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

Size isn`t the only thing to watch for. Weight also plays a part. One type of wheel or a tyre/wheel combination may weigh - for the sake of argument - 2 kilos more than another make, which doesn`t seem a lot, but multiply that by 4 and you`ve got an extra 8 kilos of mass to get rolling and also to stop. Which is going to make a dent not only on acceleration but also fuel consumption, brakes and tyre wear. It may only be a negligable amount but add it up over the course of a year and it will make a difference.

But if like a lot of people, you prefer looks over performance, then thats obviously not a major concern. :D

Ok guys, my baby came with, and still is currently running these:

T910.jpg

They're 17", 8" width Toora T910's with Marshal Power Racer II tyres that are 205/40/17.

The thing is that outer ring around the rim actually stands proud of the tyre, so as you can imagine they've been kerbed a few times and now the edges look a bit tatty.

I'm thinking of dropping down to 16" rims and would probably get a set of Toyota ones from eBay. Something like this:

bf_1_b.JPG

But what sized tyres should I get to 1). Keep the speedo accurate, 2). give me a more comfortable ride than the rock hard 205/40/17's and 3). avoid that !Removed! horrible grinding sound if i get too close to the kerb ?

Also, Daktari mentioned weight. Are the toyota alloys heavier than others out there?

Any advice you guys can give me would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Ok guys, my baby came with, and still is currently running these:

T910.jpg

They're 17", 8" width Toora T910's with Marshal Power Racer II tyres that are 205/40/17.

The thing is that outer ring around the rim actually stands proud of the tyre, so as you can imagine they've been kerbed a few times and now the edges look a bit tatty.

I'm thinking of dropping down to 16" rims and would probably get a set of Toyota ones from ebay.  Something like this:

bf_1_b.JPG

But what sized tyres should I get to 1). Keep the speedo accurate, 2). give me a more comfortable ride than the rock hard 205/40/17's and 3). avoid that !Removed! horrible grinding sound if i get too close to the kerb ?

Also, Daktari mentioned weight.  Are the toyota alloys heavier than others out there?

Any advice you guys can give me would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:

What year celica? If it`s a gen6 then the original supplied wheel/tyre size should be 185/70x14 Going up two sizes to 16x8 inch rims you should use 215/50x16. This will keep the rims inside the tyre wall and maintain a fair degree of speedo accuracy.

This site should help you. Tyre Calculator

OK, the tyre calculator thinks that 215's are the best choice, but would they rub in the wheel arches at full lock?

OK, the tyre calculator thinks that 215's are the best choice, but would they rub in the wheel arches at full lock?

Shouldn`t think so. I`m running 225`s with no problems. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hello i am signed in by the looks of it c u later :D :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links