Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

*sold!1994 Rev 3 Mr2 T-bar Turbo In Caribbean Blue

Fizz

Been having to consider this option as im now house hunting and should somethign come up quick i will some monies...and the unthinkable may have to happen. :!Removed!:

Just wondered who on this board is looking for a rev 3 tubby like mine.. :bookworm:

I would probably return the car back to standard and sell the mods off seperate.

Ive got some Ebach springs int he post due this week as well which would stay on the car should i sell.

*74K miles Ive only put on about 8k miles since march 2004 (clocks still in KM so its done about 120KM)

*Full Toyota Service history since it was imported by Toyota in 1998 (one of the last cars to be imported before they stopped importing altogether) Or so ive been told.

*1 owner for 6 years before I bought her in March 2004

*standard 15" factory alloys

*Manual Boost controller and boost gauge set at 15Psi

*252bhp & 275 lb/ft of torque (very healthy engine) (dyno graphs with the docs)

*oil change every 3k miles with fully synthetic stuff

*Brake and clutch fluid changed in March with dot 5.1

*coolant changed in March with Toyota Green

*timing belt changed 2004 when I bought the car

*EBC Redstuff front pads and EBC Greenstuff Rears

*12 Month MOT (just passed)

*Sony MD/Radio face off

*Pioneer door Speakers

*Climate control/Aircon

*Rare T-bar factory leather cases

*MR2 Dandism rear window factory sticker

*MR2 Dandism quote tint on the tbars

*Factory Fitted airbag! (I have never seen a import tubby with one yet)

*Cat 1 clifford alarm/immobiliser

I don't drink and don't smoke ... cars are my vice and so you can be assured that this car has been maintained as it should be!

Pics of my baby...

Im going to be at JAE with the car should anyone want to have a look close up..

Like i said.. im just gauging interest at the moment.. i hope i dont have to sell but i cant miss out on a decent property should one arise. :blink:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• ricomr2

• Firthy

• shaf2000

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll give you 50 crisp £50 notes and a packet of maltesers for it :D

£2500.38 ... erm... i'll get back to you on that one.. :P

Would swap my near mint std alloys with yoko tyres plus cash for your Lenso's if you do sell and put it back to std

Would swap my near mint std alloys with yoko tyres plus cash for your Lenso's if you do sell and put it back to std

I already have a set of standard alloys bud which the car would be sold with so the Lenso's would have to go for hard cash. :rolleyes: they cost me a pretty packet... :!Removed!:

Cant believe your thinking of selling up mate!

but saying that, i didn't think i'd ever want to sell mine....

i'm sure you'll get your money back as its a tidy car...

Listen fat boi, you ain't selling this car unless its to me! Swap it for the Yaris? Easier sale I reckon! :D

Ryan.. If you think im going from a Mr2 Turbo to a Yaris.. i think you have another thing coming.. lol

I know im going to look for something bigger in the size department... :rolleyes:

Rico - Like i said.. i aint selling up at the mo but i do need to consider this as an option so that it does not coem as a shock to me if it has to happen.

Im sure i will get a bit of monies back on her as they are saught after in the carrib blue T-bar Tubby combo... :thumbsup:

Ive had a far few people ask me to let them know should i come to a point where i no longer want the car hence this thread. :bookworm:

Listen fat boi, you ain't selling this car unless its to me! Swap it for the Yaris? Easier sale I reckon! :D

Ryan.. you remind me of me..

you dont half ask/talk some sh*t :lol::lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Not another one selling up. Come on Fizz, you'll need more than what you'd get for the MR2 to get a house :P

Joe

give ya 50quid for ya airfilter :P

I'd deffo have this car!!!

Im selling My Wee Gold Yaris T-Sport & i was looking for a Turbo of some sort so i think this would be a good idea to get a MR2 Turbo.

Do u have any prices in mind???

Omg .. i think i've fallen in love with your car! :lol:

How much you looking to get for it?

Looks nice and clean .. just how i like it! :D

Cheers for the comments.. :yes::thumbsup:

Looking at the prices on Autotrader for the Carrib blue Tbar tubby and prices range from £5.5k to £6k.. :bookworm:

Yaris-Nut...i would defo suggest the MR2 as your next choice mate.. even if its not mine.. :thumbsup:

yep 5.5k - 6k is about the right price for a nice rev3 t-bar turbo mr2 in that colour.

good luck with the sale mate...... in a few years you'll be where im at. 2 mr2's and a big @rse 4 bedroom house ;)

I will probably be on the look out for another Rev3+ tubby in about 10 months :thumbsup:

I think there's a white one with my name on it just up the road - not sure if they will hold onto it for so long though even though they said they would... If you still have yours then, I'll give you a shout ;)

FIZZZZZ.................. Your breaking my heart AGAIN :P :crybaby: who is going to take me for that extra "spin" when I need it :drool:

good luck with the sale hun......Luv ya anyway :group-cuddles:

Now you know how I felt when the rex had to go ....... I feel for ya!

It's a hard chioce to make!

But anyone looking to buy ...... This is the one, I've seen it close up, and it's the best MR2 I've seen on here (sorry Stu8, MSHerry, Jaxx, Zeroblade, Bibbs, etc).

Yup i'll 2nd that -

this car is the right colour - Low Mileage - Full TOYOTA History and in EXTREMELY good condition - Any1 serious about buying WILL BUY...

Hell i feel like buying it back myself now :D

Rash.

Now you know how I felt when the rex had to go ....... I feel for ya!

It's a hard chioce to make!

But anyone looking to buy ...... This is the one, I've seen it close up, and it's the best MR2 I've seen on here (sorry Stu8, MSHerry, Jaxx, Zeroblade, Bibbs, etc).

Sean - Was that comment because i helped you sell your Rex? :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Rash - You get me an Integra and i'll swap ya.. :P

Like i said.. i hope i dont have to sell... hoping to raise the monies for a deposit befor ei see a house i want. :ph34r:

:eek: You never mentioned this fizz, i cant believe it!!! Its a damn shame i cant get insured on them otherwise id have it in a breath, seriously nice car :thumbsup:

hi there

i've just found this website as i'm after a tbar turbo.

Obviously i've just seen yours and so am wondering if i offered you the cash whether you will sell it now???

Mark

hi there

i've just found this website as i'm after a tbar turbo.

Obviously i've just seen yours and so am wondering if i offered you the cash whether you will sell it now???

Mark

Hi Mark.

If your serious about this mate then give me a ring on 07973 233753. Best time to ring is out of office hours as i dont get home till 6pm.

Like i said.. im in no rush to sell but if your offer is a genuine one then i will consider it matey. :yes:

Cheers

Fizz

P.S) Its just got a new MOT now as well.. so another 12 months before you need to look at it.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links