Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics Of My Yaris

Kev Mc

Got some pics of the Yaris, I've only had it since November so its not as if I've really had much time to sort any :rolleyes:

Here are the pics anyway:

Front-Right1sm.gif

Front-Centre1sm.gif

Rear-Right1sm.gif

Rear-Centre1sm.gif

Rear-Left1sm.gif

Now, if you'll forgive me, I have a bit of an ulterior motive for this post: Any1 know what the exact colour is? The logbook just says blue but surely there must be an exact name (e.g. Carlo Blue). Any ideas any1?

Thanks

Kev

Looks like CARLO BLUE to me.............welcome to the CARLO BLUE CREW :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

SE Badge is not original is it?

SE sticker has just been stuck on, I agree with Ross about the 3rd pic down, doesn't look like Carlo Blue in it at all! :wacko:

I'm not too sure, in some pics it looks Carlo Blue.... But in the third pic down it doesn't....

I agree that the third photo does not look Carlo Blue but I think it is a "trick of the light".... the sun reflecting off the paved driveway.

Is it metallic Kev? (or mica to be exact)

Car of the future.......judging by the date on the photos ;)

Kinda looks like a purple....

Definately not purple.......picture 3 is slightly over exposed......look at the lightness of the driveway....therefore the car colour has come out light on the photo

nah thats not carlo blues its the purpley blue they used to do. and it isnt metallic. still not a clue wot its called tho

Exactly what i've said to Ryan on msn...Has nobody seen this strange purpley blue colour before? Apart from Chris and me? :P

You have started something here Kev :D

Can you come up with a paint code...........it will settle it for all time :thumbsup:

I agree if its not mica /metallic then it can't be Carlo Blue.

Could it be the one thats NOT Carlo Blue.... I think its called Midnight Blue or something like that - its defo not Carlo Blue though.... the Crew know their own! :lol::lol:

First two pics do look Carlo, last ones defo dont!

Nice looking little car anyways! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SE sticker has just been stuck on,

bit pointless

Yeah, I agree, I was never sure but I looked closely at the badges when I was taking the photos & it doesnt look the most professional job so I reckon the last owner put them on. It doesnt mention SE in the logbook either.

You have started something here Kev 

Can you come up with a paint code...........it will settle it for all time 

I agree if its not mica /metallic then it can't be Carlo Blue.

Where would I get a paint code? In all honesty, having looked at pics of the Carlo Blue Crew & it doesnt look completely like that so I dont think I'll be joining just yet. In certain lights there is a HINT of purple & I get a fair bit of ribbing about that so I want an exact colour so I can just say " :censor: off, its _______ Blue"

Thanks for the replies

Ok, gimme a chance, it was only yesterday that I noticed  :P

uve had the car since november and uve just noticed the Badge on the back?

lamo

lol my car only needs a speck of dirt to appear on Monday.... by Monday PM its noticed and Tuesday AM its gone!

(Apart from my appearance at Bubble - oh so shameful! lol)

Ok, gimme a chance, it was only yesterday that I noticed  :P

uve had the car since november and uve just noticed the Badge on the back?

lamo

Lol, I thought it might have been legit, I only noticed the bad job when I was taking the photos yesterday

bout time you got some pics on here kev :)

Dunno where u can get a paint code though, Hope u find one m8! :)

Deej

What year is the car? Looks nice anyway!

Ta, its a 2000 (X reg) 1.0 GS

If I turned up at Mr T's place, he'd be able to identify it wouldn't he?

Possibly im just going to look on the system for you! :)

Right ive found a yaris gs in blue on our system and they have it in lagoon blue, 8M6, Could possibly that one although id take it to the closest dealership just to make sure! :thumbsup:

Edited by Blaze

Possibly im just going to look on the system for you! :)

Right ive found a yaris gs in blue on our system and they have it in lagoon blue, 8M6, Could possibly that one although id take it to the closest dealership just to make sure!  :thumbsup:

Brilliant, thanks very much for that, theres a Toyota dealer close to where I work (Johnson's in Bootle, if any1 knows it) so I'll have to get myself to that