Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr For Sale

Nick SR

Well i've owned it for almost 11 months now and have had real pleasure driving it.

2001 (51 plate) Yaris SR

FSH

37k miles on the clock

sports suspension, spoiler and alloy wheels as standard

cd player

aircon

twin airbags

remote central locking

4 Toyo's with only about 8 thousand miles done on them

very clean well looked after car

also has 3 months taxt and test

I paid £6.5k last new year and will sell for £5200 or a very close offer (after a bigger car if anyone has px or anything try me)

Nick

Piccies up later on

No longer selling at the moment as the car which was in the pipeline to replace it has had to go to a new owners seeing asthough i couldn't shift this for some reason :S :bye:

Nick

Hiya Bud

i have a mondeo 1.8glx which i need to get rid of, its a K-Reg, you tempted?? let me know

cheers

(nah im messin, lol) didnt know they made them that late, hope you sell soon mate :-)

• 2 months later...

Bump to the top - looking for £4500 still consider larger vehicle as PX

Thanks

Nick

if you pay for glasses guide you'll find out what you entitled to based on your parameters, then you know how much to sell for.

I'd say that's a fair price actually - particularly if it's a well looked after example and like you say, you're prepared to wait :)

what about woody27? might he be interested if you lower the price?

we have discussed a deal, but the it would need a big price drop (and i would get more px than he is offering)

plus there is big distance between us

what about woody27? might he be interested if you lower the price?

Tell him to get saving!

I couldnt sell my SR at all when i had that up for sale nor my TS!Its impossible at the moment!Everyone seems to have problems selling at the moment!

CB :thumbsup:

It's the wrong time of year to sell cars really. People are only just recovering from Christmas and the new year. Most of those that do sell are going cheap or appeal to a particular market. Don't be too disheartened Nick. Might be worth giving Autotrader.co.uk another go in a month's time :thumbsup:

Dude if you said your selling for £4.2k but would get a rubbish p/x, what would you expect to get at p/x as i may atleast be able to beat that! Just a consideration if your getting desperate! But yeah like i said, hold out as im sure someone will buy your fine example of a car!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links