Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Night Pix

tim_mabin

Hi guys, here's some pictures of the LED lights at night that i said id put on. Sorry bout the quality my digi cams rubbish at in the dark. Can also kinda see my new exhaust if you look closely. :D

gallery_19670_213_1131658811.jpg

gallery_19670_213_1131658826.jpg

:rolleyes:

Hmmm not sure.....you got a pic of them on in the daylight? a couple of pics from few angles would be best....or am i being too fussy now! :P

i think they look better lit up. Get that dealer sticker out the window :thumbsup:

I think mayb they could do with the lenses having a slight tint so the individually lighting is more subtle like on the other LED's!

Not quite my taste im afraid (mainly because up my street a Corsa has them, and down my street a Saxo has them!)

But no, not too keen... but the exhaust looks nice... more pics of that!!

If you turn your fogs on the bottom row of LED's also lights up.

I agree though a red tint over the top and bottom would make them a bit more subtle, although they look a bit more sublte on a silver car.

Will put on some day pix when the cars clean.

The midle light a reflector and on the inside of that are the reversing lights... on the outside the indicators.

i think they look better lit up. Get that dealer sticker out the window  :thumbsup:

Hehe that's the first thing I did on my car and I bought it second hand lol

Interesting pics - be good to see daylight ones :thumbsup:

They actually look quite good - and I'm hardly ever a fan of anything thats not standard! :thumbsup:

Gotta agree with the dealer sticker though - my car didnt even come with one - it was so brand new they didnt have a chance to put it in! :lol:

Not bad, I'm guessing you paid a fair few quid for them though & I wouldn't spend too much on something as unnoticable as lights.

i think they look better lit up. Get that dealer sticker out the window  thumbsup.gif

Gotta admit I acctually completey forgot it was on there...

Thas commin off straight away :)

not bad....

i took the dealer sticker off at the dealer when i picked it up, he was a little miffed :P

The way I see it - you pay enough for the car. You don't need to advertise the dealer too.

I'd be furious if I bought a car with the dealer's name on the body work (like Dan perkins etc) I'd order them to take it off before leaving the forecourt!

Could think about sprayin the inside of the unit a grey rather than bling chrome like a few people have done with LExus lights? just an idea? your the one thats seen them in person so you prob know best!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links