Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercar Driving Days

jay dh

dads 50th coming up, mum wants to get him something nice

seen a couple of track days in supercars but was wondering if there were any you lot had heard of that maybe i have missed...

needs to be -

- the higher up the supercar ranks the better

- up to £250

- south east

top choice at the mo is a lambo murcielago (sp) and a ferrari 360 for £250, i think 3 laps in each car and 2 laps in a scooby turbo to get warmed up

2nd choice is a lambo murcuelargoembo (sp) on its own for £150 but this has more laps than the previous one..., 4/5 laps in this car and 2 laps in a something fast to warm up

both are in warrickshire

looked at porche, lotus, lesser ferrari and lambo's but all not as good

anyone got any ideas?

cheers

thanks, there is my top choice on that website too

ive looked at a few sites so its quite possible ive seen all the options, just asking in case someone throws in somat new

less than 5 laps for more than a 150! what a rip, id be wanting a day out of that!

ive just found out that for the lambo and ferrari day its 2 laps in a scooby and 4 or 5 in each super car. track is 1.5 miles

gona for that one...

All sounds good apart from the scumbaru bit :thumbsup:

be careful with these - they are pricey and you dont get long in the cars...

plus from what ive heard, they are really strict on how you drive them (cant rev about 4,500 etc)

Just out of interest - how much would it actually cost to hire a Lambo/Ferrari etc for the day?

Must be companies that do it and I'm wondering if there's much of a price difference in relation to the time you get? :thumbsup:

I'm interested in this too as Lisas given me a £200 open ticket from buyagift.com. They do all sorts on there.

It was an engagement present, was well chuffed when it arrived!

This may be sacrilege on here but i'm seriously considering a day of thrashing tanks round!!!

:yes:

thats the same website i saw this one on...

i fancy the american monster truck driving experience although tank driving does look good

Here you go BAZ

A superb day of tank fun endorsed by the Royal Tank Regiment.

This superb experience is the only of its kind endorsed by the Royal Tank Regiment. The day involves driving a 432 armoured vehicle at one of the MOD's training sites on their two mile track before the crew take you for a spin, allowing you to experience the full power of a 50+ ton main battle tank. Then follows a lecture presented by one of the leading authorities on armoured warfare, plus the opportunity to climb inside a rare collection of tanks from the First World War to the present day.

location - Dorset (South)

agenda - Your day will begin at 9am and will include driving armoured vehicles, riding in Main Battle Tanks on the Museum's Tank Arena, a lecture on armoured warfare, and climbing in a collection of rare armoured vehicles, most of which the public do not have access to, during an expert led tour. Lunch and refreshments are provided. The day ends at 5pm and you will receive photos of the day and your own tank crew helmet as souvenirs to take away with you.

notes - On purchasing this experience you will be sent a voucher valid for ten months. This experience runs on selected days throughout the year. There will be up to 24 people on this experience. Please note that lunch, refreshments, photos of the day and a souvenir tank crew helmet to take home are all included in the price.

Sounds sweet and it's a full day too!!!

http://www.buyagift.co.uk/cgi-bin/buyagift.storefront/

Mike :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links