Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 Thread

zebidi

I thought we'd have a Gran Turismo challenge thread. Every few days or so we pick a different track and car and see who does the best times. If someone claims some amazing time photographic proof will be required.

standard yaris 1.5 RS with medium racing tyres max, medium grade being the best grade. so no soft sports ones ;)

we pick a different track every week or so how does that sound?

that sounds like a laugh... i already have a minime of my car and a 250bhp phase 2 turbo in copper mica that can beat supercars but now i have an excuse to buy a white rs :D

can we fit alloys? or is tyres the only allowed mod?

I say we should make it any and all mods go and you can use whatever tyre you like! :thumbsup:

Thats the only way it would work really because how can you prove you had medium racing tyres on? Exactly, you can't! ;)

Great idea all the same mate, love it! :D

Have to agree with ryan thats the only way to keep it fair allow each person to have there personal setup. Good idea though :thumbsup:

personal setup - righto thats the killer turbo model then - well actually id probably build a second one in white and actually bother to set it up properly

well descisions up to you mate

oh and for god's sake not tuscuba (unless people wanna) but ive spent far to many hours time trialing round there in silly powered gtrs

And not Nurburg or El Captain thing either as Nurburg is too long and and that El Captain thing is just a bugging track! :angry::thumbsup:

if u guys wants i can set up a pinned locked thread at the top with ur times and which track, all i will need to know is which tracks your doin and ur times. u could send them to me via PM. wot u think?

wow, great response guys :thumbsup: shall i pick the first track?

here are the rules:

1- All mods go

2- Only with the yaris or variant of (e.g 1 L or 1.3)

3- No bit@hing about times

4- Would be cool to get photos of times

5- Although dont take it so serious and have muchos fun! :D

6- Errr... Chris set up the pin! lol :help: PM times to Chris and he will post :P (Cheers Chris)

First track will be.............. lets start off easy with "TOKYO R246"

GO VITZ TURBO!

I'm winning I'm winning :D  :P

lol

i got a good time but not as fast as that

i'm coming for ya though, just need the time to fine tune it, gotta watch out for the long straight you need muchos gearing and NOS lol

How do you get a photo to prove our time? Do you save it on the memory card first and then transfer it to your pendrive or do you just plug your pendrive in and save it to there? :unsure:

can i use my skyline???

if its got a yaris Shell lol

gonna have to take a pic with a digi cam or phone cos u cant take pics of times in photo mode i dont think

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links