Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alternative Rear Light Clusters?

Dreamblaze

Hey all.

Doing a bit of research into possible (and more importantly, affordable) mods to my new SR. Usually its quite easy, you type your car in google and you get spammed with possible mods and upgrades. However, having looked into rear lighting, i cant find ANY Lexus style/clear rear tail lights. the only alternative i'v noticed is the JDM lights which are mostly seen on imports - these are nice, but i have no idea how to get hold of any. Did a forum search and no joy.

Any body with any clues to options?

Hey all.

Doing a bit of research into possible (and more importantly, affordable) mods to my new SR. Usually its quite easy, you type your car in google and you get spammed with possible mods and upgrades. However, having looked into rear lighting, i cant find ANY Lexus style/clear rear tail lights. the only alternative i'v noticed is the JDM lights which are mostly seen on imports - these are nice, but i have no idea how to get hold of any. Did a forum search and no joy.

Any body with any clues to options?

Don't think anyone makes Lexus one's for celica, you can get the late spec lights from fensport

Fensport Clicky

These are the only and nicest ones for our cars, unless you like the afterburner style ones. There is a company in japan which makes totally clear lights for about £350 and the website is in japanese and don't know if they ship abroad - oh and don't know website address so it's a bit of a lost cause I'm afraid!!!!

CLICK HERE

A bit cheaper than Fensport. The orange lens inside can be taken out quite easily :thumbsup:

hmm, not overaly different to standard UK spec ones. nice to be different but nobody not into celicas would notice ;)

Odd no company does Lexus style ones for this, as i think it would look pretty good! Thanks for the replies, looks like i'll keep it standard for now till i stumble across something.

Lexus lights will look sh!te! but I was annoyed that the only option was the JDM as I dont think there any better than the standard ones, infact that many people have them, the original ones are less common!

Some nice smoked/red ones would be nice, someone get there tool box out and make one please!

• 1 month later...

These are the only and nicest ones for our cars, unless you like the afterburner style ones. There is a company in japan which makes totally clear lights for about £350 and the website is in japanese and don't know if they ship abroad - oh and don't know website address so it's a bit of a lost cause I'm afraid!!!!

CLICK HERE

A bit cheaper than Fensport. The orange lens inside can be taken out quite easily :thumbsup:

Celsteve - those look slightly different to the JDM ones or are they the original ones with the orange bit replaced??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links