Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ring Trip 06

Leeky

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks cold! :lol: Good pics though!

Plenty of eating and drinking then! :thumbsup:

Were none taken with you guys actually going round the Ring??

:crybaby: Unfortunately not, i only did 1 lap of the ring as the car wasnt up to it and the weather was very very bad.

Im sure other people got better pics :yes:

I have loads, uploading them now as well as a few vids of Ring Rampage will host later.

LMFAO :lol: that was quality :thumbsup:

Nice one Leeky!

You fairly jinxed that white 350z though by taking 2 pics - glad I only appear in one of them!

I've just been going through mine and I'll need to suss how to batch resize in Photoshop before I stick them up later on.

:thumbsup:

A

PS I have a few short vids too...

Just uploaded a few new pics from Caz's camera :thumbsup:

And found all the AW11s :lol::thumbsup:

can anyone post the websites of the professional photographers that are dotted around the ring please?

I can't find any.

cheers and its crap to be back!

thanks to everyone for making it such an amazing trip!

Michael.

cheers and its crap to be back!

thanks to everyone for making it such an amazing trip!

Michael.

Ill second that Michael - been on a complete downer ever since leaving the hotel! :crybaby:

It was fantastic - couldnt have asked for a greater bunch of people going either , nice to see all the regulars and great to meet some new people, robs got all our pictures , got some brilliant ones in there f everybody

im counting the days until the next one! :D :P

p.s chris - you suck! :D :lol:

It was a excellent trip, everyone was great couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to go with. i've not got too many pictures, only 30 0r so but i do have about 4 hours of video, most is of bibbs messing around with his rev limiter :D. If anyone has a server i can load them up too so others can see my footage i would be happy to post it up once it's edited.

I've been looking for pictures by the professional photographers, but couldn't find any of us this weekend might need to give it a few more days. if anyone finds any pics of my car on the track i would love to see them. Their should be loads i didn't really leave the track too much :D

When i got back i was sitting in my lounge and i could still smell my clutch, might need to check that out :rolleyes:

Looks cold! :lol: Good pics though!

Plenty of eating and drinking then! :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike. My sentiments exactly ! :yes:

It was a excellent trip, everyone was great couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to go with. i've not got too many pictures, only 30 0r so but i do have about 4 hours of video, most is of bibbs messing around with his rev limiter :D. If anyone has a server i can load them up too so others can see my footage i would be happy to post it up once it's edited.

I've been looking for pictures by the professional photographers, but couldn't find any of us this weekend might need to give it a few more days. if anyone finds any pics of my car on the track i would love to see them. Their should be loads i didn't really leave the track too much :D

When i got back i was sitting in my lounge and i could still smell my clutch, might need to check that out :rolleyes:

I dont think your the only one jon - chris stunk the ferry out with his clutch on the way back think he better check his aswell! :blink::lol:

could someone also tell me the title of the song that earpl(I think it was) was listening to before and after we got on the ferry: The filthy German Techno one.

cheers.

I think that tune might cheep me up.

That tune was fricking ace tbh! Was a top notch outing. If you need server space give me a shout, depends how big the file is i can host that vid

I dont think your the only one jon - chris stunk the ferry out with his clutch on the way back think he better check his aswell! :blink::lol:

A new clutch as been on the cards now for a little while, i'm running too much power for my stock one with about 30k on it, i hope a adjustment and it will last me a few more weeks then i will get a new one.

You should bring your car next time :yes:

If you need server space give me a shout, depends how big the file is i can host that vid

Nice i'll let you know when i've complied something

same with pics as well, forgot to say that. Vids have a tendancy to eat bandwidth but pics are ok. Will upload my pics later tonight with a vid of Andy going sideways thru most corners in the Yaris TS :blink:

i know - it sucked that i couldnt bring it :crybaby: but i just wasnt organised - put my fiesta in for some work done instead of the mr2 , i didnt think it through :rolleyes: :P

It will definitely be coming next time - i had great fun taking robs car round - although i think i picked the busiest lap of the day - had my indicator on nearly all the time! :(

But at least ive done it now i know what to expect :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links