Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Post Brunters!

Demonic Angel

Well, another excellent day out with the TOC Crew! :thumbsup: Everyone was lovely, as always!

I'd like to also say a massive personal thank you to everyone who sampled the delights of my cooking and took a ride with Les and in turn donated some cash to the Brunters kitty. I'm really delighted to say that the kind TOCcers at Bruntingthorpe this year donated a grand total of....

£89.37 :D

So, we'll round that up to £90 to make it easier and split it between me, Tegan & Sarah, so we all have another £30 for our respective causes. It really is wonderful and I'm so greatful to everyone who donated money - I hope you enjoyed my baking/Les' driving (although I think Les got more attention than my baking did! :lol: ) I'll stick the money in my bank account this week and then donate to Tegan & Sarahs donation pages! :thumbsup:

I got lost on the way there (sad I know) and they probably dont know this because they're not home yet, but the petrol convoy I led on the way home - I took a wrong turn and we ended up doing about 5 extra miles round than we should have done.... :lol::lol: Got there in the end though!! :yes::lol:

See you guys & gals at JAE! :yes:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• jaxx

• JustJJ

• DaveSR

The cookies were great Em :drool: !

I wondered why everybody turned right on the way home when my sat nav said go left ....... good job I did ;) !

It was a top day and although the weather wasn't brill atleast it didn't rain :thumbsup: !

It was good to meet up with you folks - the new and the old ;) !

Gotta love the smell of burnt/melted rubber - cheers Earpl ;)

And Lee - you crazy fool :afro: you are a top driver mate. You know how to make the TS fly ..... plus I couldn't belive what you was overtaking on the track

Rock on

Fanastic day im not gonna go through everyone but

Emma, Nice cooking .. im impressed

Lee, YOU are an awesome driver.. keep up the good work :P

earpl.. ghey

Les Anne.. thanks for having me round

GRAHAM THE CANDY SHOP RULES>> SO DO YOU!

KEN/STEVE Keep up the good work i had a fanastic day :D

I'm keeping those, for anyone who says I can't cook without killing someone - YES I CAN!! :D :D

I'm keeping those, for anyone who says I can't cook without killing someone - YES I CAN!! :D :D

I say give it 24 Hours ........ if we are okay by then then I'll agree with you :P :lol:

Look, if I manage to kill anyone with baking, I really will give up in the kitchen - you have my solemn oath! :lol:

Had a good day out :)

Felt sorry for the celica that came off the track not sounding too healthy (I suspect bottom end gone) :(

But had to laugh when the white Lexus heated his tyres up abit to much at the strip and ended up wrapping the cables round is back axle :lol:

Oh and Steve, thanks for the T-Shirt :thumbsup:

Ok I'm back home now. Dogs are OK everyone - they didnt die of excitement!!! :wacko:

Had a fabulous day out, thanks to Ken and Steve :thumbsup:

So glad we managed to raise all that money for such a good cause :chef: Em them cookies and that banana cake were gorgeous :drool:

I think this describes how Les's driving made me feel - :fear: but boy did I enjoy it!!! AND JJ you rock hun B) driving!

Tired out and exhausted just dont describe how I feel now :wheelchair:

:group-cuddles: to everyone....................bring on JAE!!!!!!

Guest rev3turbo

Back home now what can i say, here it goes...............

Big thanks to Anne n les for putting up with us your hospitality is outstanding

Roberta Jaxx - Top laps there dood, power increase is wicked :thumbsup:

Tim - your sera is a wicked machine even if it was only one lap still loved it(hope it's all ok now fella)

Dazza - Nice tyre cooking....... :lol:

Emski - MMMmmmmmm i loved the taste of your moist .................. Cake!!!!!! :P

Dicey - How clean was i all day it has to be a new record surely :!Removed!:

JJ - For taxi service n stuff ok? told ya i'm tired n old the old thinking machine just isn't what it used to be!!

And of course Ken and Steve amazing organisation top day yet again, keep the good work up :thumbsup:

Sorry if i missed anyone, but i am a bit tired now :o

Mo.

£90.00 Em, that’s fantastic!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to…

Anne

Kim

Mark

Jerry

Lorraine

Sophie

Richard

Chris

Jay

Yourlovewas (sorry never got your name :blush: )

Rob (Dicey)

(sorry if I have missed anybody off the list who rode shotgun with me ;) )

If you asked me for a ride and never had a chance to go or if I missed taking you I apologise because it would have been great to get plenty more donations :yes:

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, my face is still hurting from all the grinning :lol: managed to get through a full tank of fuel but came prepared this year by bringing spare :yes:

A big thanks to Ken & Steve, the sposors Prolex-uk, the very professional team at Bruntingthorpe, and roll on Brunters 2007 :thumbsup:

Les

Yeah, great day out! Well done the organisers for sorting that :thumbsup:

Can't believe I missed the opportunity get a ride with the master---clashed with a family meet-up in the afternoon I'm afraid---but excellent fundraising effort all round regardless!

Er one small point: it's not a good sign to be rolling backwards on the start of the 0.25 mile :eek: That was when I began to suspect today would not give me a record-breaking time :lol:

Paul.

Where are the pics people!!??

No pic's or video from me this year :blush:

Too busy grabbing money off folk and having a great time :lol:

Er one small point: it's not a good sign to be rolling backwards on the start of the 0.25 mile :eek: That was when I began to suspect today would not give me a record-breaking time :lol:

Paul.

Or setting off in neutral as you witnessed :!Removed!:

Pics? Dont look at me!

Back home i'm tired too,had a great day good to see everyone :thumbsup:

Les & Garrick thanks for my passenger rides lads :yes:

Andy :driving: what can i say mate awsum, when on a quick one you wasnt

overtaken by anythink, your car is so quick i loved it :drool:

Good to see a good amount was raised by us all :thumbsup:

we finished our day off by going for a meal and a laugh with adam & jen &

jerry & lorraine - was a good laugh guys&girls and that ice cream was lovely :drool:

the kind TOCcers at Bruntingthorpe this year donated a grand total of....

£89.37 :D

Well That's a hell of a lot more than i thought we had dear!! Good on everyone who donated!!

And Em, your banana cake is FANTASTIC hun!! you can come again!! :P

Dicey - How clean was i all day it has to be a new record surely :!Removed!:

Yes indeed Moski!! Haha well compared to the barbeque anyway :P Nah mate i'm only kidding, we wouldn't have you any other way!!! :D

Where are the pics people!!??

No pic's or video from me this year :blush:

Too busy grabbing money off folk and having a great time :lol:

Pics are coming, i am going through 300mb worth as we speak!!!

And Les... I want to fly Giddlepin again!! That was some good driving :thumbsup:

Thanks to all for such a great weekend, and to Les and Anne and the gang at the barbeque for such a great pre-brunters night!

Really enjoyed myself even though i did catch a bit of lobster-itis! :blush:

I've got some pics but th galley is off-line at the mo. I'll try again tomorrow.

Paul.

Or setting off in neutral as you witnessed :!Removed!:

Haha and Seveer still managed to get slowest car of the day :lol::lol:

im absolutely speachless about today, its been truely amazing!

ken... you deserve a Knighthood :yes:

steve... also, top man for making it a great event

graham... you bring sweets so you rock

lee/robodude... you should become a racedriver!

all passengers (mo/jj/chris/graham)... you were all great, been a pleasure!!

earpl... you suck at bruntingthorpe

alan sugar... you suck...

everyone else (too many names) you were all fantastic, great to meet everyone again at the first major event

managed to nail a new PB on the quater - 13.89secs, not overly spectacular but im still out of practice and the surface wasnt 100% and my clutch is about to stick two fingers up to the world by the way it was behaving

the track layout was awesome, very very fast with some epic corners for a bit of the old rear wheel steering. thankfully i didnt overcook it once, even with graham my jinx in the car! :lol:

i didnt manage to get loads of pics... more interested in tearing round :P

i really wish track attack would happen twice a year!

Paul.

Or setting off in neutral as you witnessed :shutit:

Haha and Seveer still managed to get slowest car of the day :lol::lol:

I'm going 1/4 mile next year - I'm gonna take Grays crown!! :lol::lol:

But had to laugh when the white Lexus heated his tyres up abit to much at the strip and ended up wrapping the cables round is back axle :lol:

dont remember that happening......................do remember it happening to one of the Supras though!

was good to chat with a few peeps today, all in all a great day, shame the 1/4 mile section wasnt ideal for setting good times

dont remember that happening......................do remember it happening to one of the Supras though!

was good to chat with a few peeps today, all in all a great day, shame the 1/4 mile section wasnt ideal for setting good times

Was it your car Mat?? The first time it happened the tyres stuck to the cable but came off before getting chance to wrap its self around the rear wheels. After that, those that wanted to heat up their tyres were asked to do it between the cable and the lights.

But you could be right, it could of been one of the supras..... unsure now..... been a long day....

But you could be right, it could of been one of the supras..... unsure now.....

yep it was a black sup not mat, funny though as i was waiting for him to tow the timing

caravan down the strip with him :lol:

mine was the only white lex there......none of the timing people said anything to me

i defo saw one of the supras get tangled up.........big style

But you could be right, it could of been one of the supras..... unsure now.....

yep it was a black sup not mat, funny though as i was waiting for him to tow the timing

caravan down the strip with him :lol:

that may have helped keep me in a straight line.....hmm should have asked to hitch up, id have had gaz's slicks if they had gone on for sure ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links