Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Is200 Se For A Quick Sale

Fidgits

***Updated***

Since I originally posted this I have had the following done:

60k service at Lexus Swindon

(this is the major service - at a cost £600, and maintains the Full Lexus Service History)

- This means no expensive services for 4 years/40,000 miles

4 Brand new tyres.

Dunlop SP9000 Sports - as OEM fitted at £130 each

Fronts have less than 1k

Rears have less than 200 miles

- These tyres last on average 25k

Just had an MoT

(flew through with no problems, as the 3 previous MoT's)

Now MoT'd until end August 2007

Brand new alloy wheel to replace kerbed one.

(can provide 2 spare alloy wheels with the car)

Taxed until end Sept 06.

*orignal ad below - New Lower Price: £7250 ---- If your interested email: fidgits @ gmail.com

For Sale:

Lexus IS200 SE, Saphirre Blue, Manual 6-speed, 60k, Full Lexus Service History, 2000/X

£7250 ono (lowered since original post)

I've owned this car for 4 years, 2 previous owners (first was the garage, pre-registered, second an elderly gentleman), and had all its work and servicing done at a main dealer.

This is a really great car, it's great to drive, offering both a motorway cruiser and A-road stormer, and has served me well for 4 years, never once letting me down.

Lexus are well known for their reliability and build quality, and this car is a perfect example of this.

I dont really want to part with it, but I am after something extremely fast and truely impractical while I am still in the position to get such a car.

It had 10k when I bought it, and i have used it mainly for Motorway journies, its never been used for short drives or around town. Its never been raced/rallied/tracked, and garaged most nights.

Excellent Specification, which incudes the black leather/alacantra interior, with the electric adjustable drivers and passenger seats.

Heated Seats

Electric adjusing and folding wing mirrors

Electric Sunroof

all around electric windows.

17" alloys, 2 brand new tyres.

It has a very nice in dash 6CD changer stereo, that and the amp in this car are actually the 2003 model, changed by Lexus Swindon.

Has PAS, ABS, TRC, Climate Control, headlight washers.

The car has had a few tweaks, but the engine hasnt been touched - it is completley standard and has been since it rolled off the production line.

It has been fitted with a genunie Lexus Sports Mesh grill and a genunie Sports lip spoiler as fitted by Lexus Swindon when i purchased the car.

It has the later spec rear lights which are smoked. I still have the silver originals.

My changes have been mostly cosmetic, and i still have all the original parts and can provide car in pure standard form if desired.

The main change is the Eibach sports springs. These are the same as Lexus provide badged as TTE sports springs.

If anyone is seriously interested (no canvassers, con men, Car data, time wasters, tyre kickers, or scams)

shame your selling Ian.....

but a fine car if left unfettled :D

Brilliant car parents have a Black IS300, no one around can beat lexus quality and dealerships!

• 2 months later...

Okay - car is still for sale - hunt for replacement is back on...

I'VE SPENT A GRAND ON THE CAR SINCE POSTING THE ORIGNAL ADVERT - INFORMATION UPDATED

New lower price too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links