Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Genuine Cabin Filters Found Cheap...

BIGRED

Hello all hope we are all well :thumbsup:

I remember reading a post a couple of weeks back that got quite a lot of intersest all to do with cleaning old cabin filters and tryin to source them cheaper without paying Mr T's prices (£55) :eek:

Well ive found them and just fitted mine (£25 :D delivered to my door) and i got to say although my cars only done 28000 miles mine was realy dirty and quite blocked up containg a small amount of derbris (leaf's), also theyre soooo simple to change and make a big difference. My cabin air is now cleaner and my air con feels soooo much colder now too. If you struggle the seller will even walk you through it (via e-mail) as he fits them on a regular basis to a verirty of cars.

Forget clening your old one (cheap skate's) buy a new genuine Toyota one... :thumbsup:

Clicky here... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-Avensis-Carin...1QQcmdZViewItem

So, are you going to tell us where you got them from?

Ahhh now I see.....

The avensis filter is the one pictured on the left.

You need to get into the drivers footwell, pull back the carpet next to the foot rest and the filter is situated there.

The avensis filter is the one pictured on the left.

Both the filters are used in the Avensis..... the one pictured on the left comes out first, the other one is above it ;)

O... I never knew that! Time to have a look at the condition of it!

Might this be the reason why my AC has stopped working? It stopped a few days ago then a maintenance warning light come on a few times, but has gone off again.

Might buy one, change it to see if it makes any difference before I spend lotd (no doubt) with Mr T.

Anyone else had any AC problems with 03 Avensis 1.8 T4 (56k miles)???

I doubt very much an old air filter would stop your air conditioning working altogether.

Mines a 99-V with 108k on the clock, and AC is fine (despite not cleaning the other filter mentioned above)

Might this be the reason why my AC has stopped working? It stopped a few days ago then a maintenance warning light come on a few times, but has gone off again.

Might buy one, change it to see if it makes any difference before I spend lotd (no doubt) with Mr T.

Thought my climate control had stopped working, at max setting hardly any cold air coming through vents. Had a look at filter and it was stuffed, leaves, etc. Bought new one from Mr. T and replaced, now max setting will numb your fingers.

Filter is behind glovebox, you have to remove glovebox to get access.

Thought my climate control had stopped working, at max setting hardly any cold air coming through vents. Had a look at filter and it was stuffed, leaves, etc. Bought new one from Mr. T and replaced, now max setting will numb your fingers.

Filter is behind glovebox, you have to remove glovebox to get access.

how much did it cost from toyota?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links