Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gf's Rover 214si 1.4 16v For Sale

scottishcruiser

For sale:

Rover 214SI 1.4 16v in burgandy red with approx 85k miles & with T&T.

Item Condition:

Typical 10yr old car. Few small scratches and few bubbles of rust BUT apart from that the car is in great condition. INterior is spotless. Clean cloth/dash/boot all round.

Price and price conditions:

TBH price is unknown. Looking at £1kono with alloys (new tyres) or less with stock steelies. Price is negotiable.

Extra Info:

Car is my GF's and only driven to/from work and her mums then back home. She's had it for over a year now and fancies a change over to the diesel side and hoping to get a Astra MK4. Back brakes have just been done today by her dad, front pads were done about 2 months ago by her dad & as was oil/filter/plugs etc previously done by her dad. As said above it mot'd/taxed and is a great runner and cheap on fuel. Does about 100miles to £10. Its a solid K-Series engine and have had no troubles at all. Body work is generally in great condition bar a few bubbles on rear arch and 1 or 2 scratches. After a hot wash/wax the car shines as you can see from the pics. Car comes standard with ABS, E/S/R, Rover Tape Player, Alarm/Immob, Few receipts and alloys (price dependant). Car is also a 5 door if that aint obvious with great room for both frotn & rear passengers. As you can see in back seats fits 2 baby car seats/chairs still with room in middle. Also in the boot there is 2 buggies + other junk so plenty of room. Insurance group 7, so insurance is friendly. Car would be good for anyone, wether it be new learner/driver, your mum or dad for daily shopping or travelling to/from work etc etc...

Pictures:

STA60497.jpg

STA60496.jpg

STA60493.jpg

STA60495.jpg

STA60494.jpg

STA60503.jpg

STA60502.jpg

STA60501.jpg

STA60499.jpg

Contact Details:

You can PM/E-mail/MSN me @ julienlet@hotmail.com.

Stranraer, Scotland.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Car is a pick up unless prior arranged to meet/deliver. This is a cash sale only unless you haev a MK4 Astra then we could do Rover/Cash deal.

• 2 weeks later...

i used to have the 2.0 diesel version with the same TSW alloys as this. :thumbsup:

great car, was the most reliable car ive ever owned. :thumbsup: if you lived nearer i would be tempted for a test drive. but im sure you will shift it closer to home. :thumbsup:

OK guys/Girls. GF has got a MK4 Astra so that deal is out the window,. Rover is now surplus to requirements so on eBay hopefully for a quick sale.. Usual T&C apply. Offers are welcome. Go tell your new learner buddies, aunts, grannies, granpas, uncles etc :P

Rover 214 SI on eBay - Click Here

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links