Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Glove Box

Roweow

Does anyone have a hydraulic arm on their 2006 Yaris' Glovebox? On the side of mine I have a fixing mount for something, and then a fixing mount in the hole which it emerges out of, but there is nothing connected.

I was wondering if they'd missed it when they put mine together?

I dont 'think' the yaris has the hydraulic damper for the glove box. I will take a look at work for you tomorrow though and let you know.

Gnome, they dont have cd changers in the dash/glove box. They usually go under one of the front seats.

Mart

Not changed the location from the old yaris then by the sounds of it.

Don't reckon they'd bother with a hydraulic damper for your glovebox either Rowe... :D

The upper glove boxes on the new Yaris (Driver and passenger) appear to be damped when opening and closing, but I cannot recollect seeing a damper.

I will give it a closer look in the morning :thumbsup:

Does anyone have a hydraulic arm on their 2006 Yaris' Glovebox? On the side of mine I have a fixing mount for something, and then a fixing mount in the hole which it emerges out of, but there is nothing connected.

I was wondering if they'd missed it when they put mine together?

Well they missed mine as well LOL

Yup the described mounts are present but if you look in the handbook about changing the air con filter (pages 246-9) it mentions nothing about an arm, hydrauic or otherwise, for removal of the glove box.

BTW I have a T3 (manual air con) but no filter, I think this is because the UK isn't dusty enough?

So we think that its there for in the future or its something they decided not to do? Maybe they just forgot about it!

Chris

• 9 years later...

Updated to an old post, just checked my 2007 sr, no damper / hydraulic arm :( yet my verso did

anyone know if any others e.g. Verso/Auris fit?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links