Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Angel Eyes In Cyprus

RossP

I've nicked this post from www.yarisclub.gr and from YARIS-RS who is also a member on here. I'm just wondering what everyone's opinions are...

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

And here's a vid for you as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebUbiBnQQ1E

Now to answer a few questions as well; You CAN NOT retrofit HID into these, this is what has been specified by the manufacturer. Also, the fitment is not perfect as it does not fully meet the wheel arch properly, but i've been told that this is going to be fixed with some black silicon.

On another note, I'm hopefully getting some RS headlights soon :P

Like i said mate prefer his standards! But these look sweet when off the car :P Also rubbish if they don't fit properly! They are growing on me but not perfect :P

Not sure if they're an improvement on the originals but if they take the place of Morettes that can only be a good thing

Sure theres some on the german eBay at the moment that will work for you car FOKA as it is LHD. Yaris Tsport i'm not sure if these ones are RHD or not, i'm pretty certain they are RHD drive, if they are, i've not heard of them being in the uk at present. And theres none in cyprus left at the moment either, theres more coming in the new year apparently

EDIT: heres the eBay.de link

http://cgi.ebay.de/Angel-Eyes-Toyota-Yaris...1QQcmdZViewItem

thx for link, i think it will be good to my car, my car is LHD :)

when i will buy it i need to buy something more?or maybe only I can mount then into my car and it will be works?

I don't think you need to buy any more for it, I haven't had chance to speak to the owner of the car since he put them on. Pretty sure they're almost plug and play bar maybe a little re-wiring

if it is true what you said, I will be happy. Maybe i will buy these ones from eBay.de :)onlu i have to talk with my friend to translate me from german into polish what is written on this auction....

if you could speak with the owner of this headlights I will be gateful

I like the headlights a lot!! Is there any where in UK that I can shop for this headlights or morettes on line? Or take by hand in LOndon?

Thanks

Ross man, Mike with white 1.0 ltr is going nuts over these, i showed him pictures yesterday and he loves them, let me know on msn when more arrive to Cyprus please :) is it you bringing them in?

I can bring them from one of my supplier in Taiwan, but I have to wait to at least January for my VAT returns (may even be later, you know what they're like here)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links