Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Manifold

cayman

Photo-0050.jpg

Photo-0051.jpg

Let you guys check out the TRD exhaust manifold and TTE silencer!

Hard to believe the smaller item(The manifold) cost more than the silencer! :ffs:

Got my mate trying to fit the manifold but it will not fit! There is a welded pipe running on top of the standard manifold! :angry: Don't know what that's for? Anyone?

Hmmm the only TRD Manifold that Nengun list is for the Celica. I have no idea about the differences between the celica and the corolal reagrding the 2zz-ge engine, so I'm no help I'm afraid.

Thanks for trying to help! I had contacted 2 OFFICIAL TRD DEALERs in Europe--Fensport in UK and MRS Passion in France. They had confirmed the parts no. for the Celica and Rolla are exactly the same and will definitely fit!!! :censor:

I was told by a reliable custom tuning company that the pipe you are talking about is an emissions pipe which according to them you don't need, he also said he had to cut it to get the manifold off and the aftermarket manifold on.

Thanks for trying to help! I had contacted 2 OFFICIAL TRD DEALERs in Europe--Fensport in UK and MRS Passion in France. They had confirmed the parts no. for the Celica and Rolla are exactly the same and will definitely fit!!! :censor:

Yes it's the good part number, but in Europe the CTS got a "emmission pipe" than the Jap RunX not got... :huh:

MRS-Passion has refused to sell a TRD manifold to a CTS owner for this problem...

The only way, is to cut and "close/stop" this pipe like linty264 said... :thumbsup:

That pipe is for emissions. When the engine is cold, it blows cold air in from the pump by the passenger front wheel into the exhaust to make it pass emmissions.

IMO...I would send it back and do some work on your existing manifold to remove all the **** welds from inside and to make it flow better.

There is a good writeup on NewCelica.org in either Linty264 or someone's else's post.

:)

Many thanks Steve!

That website got tons of info about our engines!!!

Took me an hour to read through various link on exhaust manifold :eek: ---did'n't realise there were actually 4 different types of manifold for our engine!!!!! :crybaby:

Link on different types of ZZT231 manifold

Link on info about air injection system

I think sellers should inform customer to check whether their cars got the air injection system before they sell them the TRD manifold, DC manifold, 5izegen etc...!!! :censor:

If anyone of you got a ZZT231 without the air injection system and want a TRD manifold for a reduced price---pm me!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links