Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Glove Box Lid/cover

Zaaro

Just thought i'd give an update on anyone wanting to buy one, been looking around on eBay and only finding the 107 lid for sale at around £26 but was put off by the colour of it so decided to go down toyota and get a quote.

I was quoted £36.50 which I was suprised thinking it would be quite a bit dearer. Out of interest i decided to ask what fitting was (even tho its simple and i could do it myself) and basically the overall price was around £60 for the lid and fitting, pretty shocked here :/

Also seeing as this is my first post since buying my Aygo i'd like to say Hello! to all fellow Aygo owners :D brilliant car :thumbsup:

Must crack on and start doin some more mods to my car soon, some nice guides you lot have put on here i must say :)

Welcome to the Club!

Welcome to the Club!

I fitted the Toyota lid to my ice blue aygo.Colour match is perfect and the handle matches the door handles with the dimples included.Just clips in and locks in place with 2 plastic clips screwed in with self tappers.Took 5 minutes to fit.If you join the service plan you get 10% discount on parts.

Welcome to the Club!

I fitted the Toyota lid to my ice blue aygo.Colour match is perfect and the handle matches the door handles with the dimples included.Just clips in and locks in place with 2 plastic clips screwed in with self tappers.Took 5 minutes to fit.If you join the service plan you get 10% discount on parts.

cool thanks for the info :thumbsup: exactly why i went for the toyota one and not the pug/citroen one so it would look in place :)

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the Club!

Hi,

Wouldn't have any part numbers for the glove box lid would you?

If I go into Toyota's and ask them, do I just need the lid or is there separate clips or anything?

Thanks

Paul

Welcome to the Club!

cool thanks for the info :thumbsup: exactly why i went for the toyota one and not the pug/citroen one so it would look in place :)

Hi,

Welcome to the club.

Any pics of the glove box lid?

Hey, cheers. I'll take some pics soon, got it on wednesday. Had some probs tho, ordered the monday before that and was told it should be in on the thursday and that they would ring me thursday. No call thursday so i called toyota friday to be told the part was backlogged with the main supplier and that the part would be in the following wednesday. So i go in wednesday and get told my order was never received..... :censor: However they still managed to get it delivered later on in the day so wasnt all bad, apart from the fact when i paid for it and they handed it over there was no screws in the packaging...so i pointed it out and they went and got some (answers ur question bout the screws :) )

came to £34.66 in the end

I actually thought there was a toyota version of the glove box and that it looked different to the citroen/pug version, however my glove box lid came in Citroen/Pug packaging with the Toyota logo no were to be seen. Although ive heard the citroen/pug version u can get on eBay is a slightly diff colour for me this is not the case and the lid fits perfectly and is the exact same colour as the interior next to it. If not i would have taken it back lol.

The exact reference for the lid on my invoice is: CABA2 AYGO GLOVE BOX ZXP0000962293

Hope to put some pics up tomorrow :thumbsup:

The Toyota version had a squared handle and has two "real" hinges that click into

the glovebox and are secured by a plastic plate with a screw on both "clicks".

afbeelding1sw9.jpg

The Peugeot/Citroën version is hinged on a very thin piese of plastic that

folds and is screwed in on three positions. The handle is oval shaped.

Klep-01.jpg

If my Peugeot-lid fails I'm getting a Toyota one

as IMHO it's mechanicaly better and looks better...

Welcome to the Club!

Hi,

If I go into Toyota's and ask them, do I just need the lid or is there separate clips or anything?

Thanks

Paul

The Toyota part number is PZ416-93401-00 and includes the lid,2 plastic clamps and 2 self tapping screws

Details for the lid installation can be found in the AIM manual 000952.0

Hey, cheers. I'll take some pics soon, got it on wednesday. Had some probs tho, ordered the monday before that and was told it should be in on the thursday and that they would ring me thursday. No call thursday so i called toyota friday to be told the part was backlogged with the main supplier and that the part would be in the following wednesday. So i go in wednesday and get told my order was never received..... :censor: However they still managed to get it delivered later on in the day so wasnt all bad, apart from the fact when i paid for it and they handed it over there was no screws in the packaging...so i pointed it out and they went and got some (answers ur question bout the screws :) )

came to £34.66 in the end

I actually thought there was a toyota version of the glove box and that it looked different to the citroen/pug version, however my glove box lid came in Citroen/Pug packaging with the Toyota logo no were to be seen. Although ive heard the citroen/pug version u can get on ebay is a slightly diff colour for me this is not the case and the lid fits perfectly and is the exact same colour as the interior next to it. If not i would have taken it back lol.

The exact reference for the lid on my invoice is: CABA2 AYGO GLOVE BOX ZXP0000962293

Hope to put some pics up tomorrow :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, I think I'll go ahead with getting one

Cheers

Paul

The Toyota version had a squared handle and has two "real" hinges that click into

the glovebox and are secured by a plastic plate with a screw on both "clicks".

afbeelding1sw9.jpg

The Peugeot/Citroën version is hinged on a very thin piese of plastic that

folds and is screwed in on three positions. The handle is oval shaped.

Klep-01.jpg

If my Peugeot-lid fails I'm getting a Toyota one

as IMHO it's mechanicaly better and looks better...

That looks good, thanks for the pics, I'll have to get one

cheers

Paul

Welcome to the Club!

Hi,

Thanks

Paul

The Toyota part number is PZ416-93401-00 and includes the lid,2 plastic clamps and 2 self tapping screws

Details for the lid installation can be found in the AIM manual 000952.0

Hi,

Didn't think of looking at the AIM manuals, many thanks, I'm ordering one today!!

cheers

Paul

I fitted a Toyota part to my missus Aygo today. It took longer to go and get a stubby philips screwdriver out of my tool box than it did to do the job!

I can check the part number is necassary but it came with all the fixings and cost about £48 (inc VAT)

afbeelding1sw9.jpg

Klep-01.jpg

A lid is creeping up my "must buy" list but I don't want to jump in just yet until I get clarification about dash/interior colours.

Do the Aygo, Pug 107 and C1 all have the same coloured plastic ? Going by these two pictures they don't, but are they just bad pictures ?

Any shedding of light would be appreciated :thumbsup:

All interiors are the same, both in styling as in color.

The only difference is the steering wheel...

The pictures above are different in color because I've "borrowed" the top picture from

an official Toyota website (read professional photography) and the bottom one was

made by someone with their mobile phone (just about as low-tech as you can get)...

Are there any online Toyota parts places that I can order a Toyota glove box cover from?

I do not know of any online................but your friendly Toyota Centre will assist..............or your Peugeot or Citroen dealer ;)

• 5 weeks later...
Just thought i'd give an update on anyone wanting to buy one, been looking around on ebay and only finding the 107 lid for sale at around £26 but was put off by the colour of it so decided to go down toyota and get a quote.

I was quoted £36.50 which I was suprised thinking it would be quite a bit dearer. Out of interest i decided to ask what fitting was (even tho its simple and i could do it myself) and basically the overall price was around £60 for the lid and fitting, pretty shocked here :/

Also seeing as this is my first post since buying my Aygo i'd like to say Hello! to all fellow Aygo owners :D brilliant car :thumbsup:

Must crack on and start doin some more mods to my car soon, some nice guides you lot have put on here i must say :)

There was no Toyota lid when I got mine I have the Peugeot lid, when the plastic is cold it springs open, therefore IMHO not very good said with a hint of understatement.

There was no Toyota lid when I got mine I have the Peugeot lid, when the plastic is cold it springs open, therefore IMHO not very good said with a hint of understatement.

I'm in the same situation and I have to agree with you. After a while it settles down and stays closed, but it is disappointing for £35

Installed my Toyota lid the other day. In Greece, it's 46 euros (about £30), VAT inclusive. Easy to install, no frills-lid. I'd prefer a better quality one, but it does its job. And looks nice.

One question - what is the dent with the clips for which is on the inside?

Cheers

Gryzor

For information

PZ416-93401-00 Glovebox lid £48.82 As fitted to the Blue. We can supply them, just PM me

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links